So, I sold all of my gear, except for my Epi Valve Junior Head and Cab, in order to get funds for a Les Paul. I wanted to post a couple eBay links, to see if you guys could help me see whether or not these are legit.

'98 Honeyburst Les Paul

'99 Les Paul Standard

Now, I know the whole "too good to be true" saying, but all these sellers have at least a 99% positive feedback.

I'm just a huge Slash fan, so naturally, I almost creamed myself when I saw that first Les Paul in the Honeyburst finish.

If you guys think they're legit, I'll go for it.
uve prolly heard this before but gibson les pauls just dont sell for $500 no matter how hard u look. one thing i noticed was the tuners weren't the usual gibson pearl tuners u would normally find on a standard.
slash is amazing. wait, i just noticed the price, $500's? careful with ebay dude. try guitar center man/
the price will go way up in the week that the auction takes place
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
I'm no expert on whether or not they're legit guitars, but they definately aren't selling for $500, if you look through their feedback (lots of random shit, but some guitars) people were happy with them, but by the end of the auction their up to $1500 at least.
well he has 99% positive feedback only 2 negatives out of 2000 comments. I don't know about the sound of it. It is all up to you. But he started them both at 100 dollars so I think he believes they will go way up.
Ahhh, I didn't even take that into consideration.

Bah, I'm so confused! If none of this works out, I guess I'll just keep an eye on the Classifieds.

I just, like many people, cannot justify spending thousands of dollars on a guitar, as much as I'd love to.

Hell, I'd give my left nut for the Standard 60's Neck Les Paul.
Last edited by Pacifica112J at Jan 12, 2007,
Quote by Pacifica112J
60's Neck

Pussy, get a 50's neck. If you want a manly guitar, go all the way :P

Just jokin, get whatever fits ya best. Good luck with the purchase, the guitars really kick serious ass.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
ooh....thats kinda suspicious....
why dont you just get an epiphone or something....
but i doubt you can get a gibson LP for 500!!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
What the ****ing christ is your avatar?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

hahahahahahahahaahah
i found it in a thread in the pit one day, and i thought it was the most disturbing thing ever.
so i put it as my avatar hoping to get the most memorable avatar on UG.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by danzig-_-
hahahahahahahahaahah
i found it in a thread in the pit one day, and i thought it was the most disturbing thing ever.
so i put it as my avatar hoping to get the most memorable avatar on UG.

i litterally crapped myself when i saw it. your avatar demands recognition!!
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

haha thanks.
thats what i was aiming for when i uploaded it.
hopefully people will instantly recognize me, "oh hey thats danzig. hes t3h c00lest"
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
someone will snag it in the last 30 seconds unless you put in your highest bid. throw down all the$$$ you got in the last min.
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
well, i personally love both those colors, but my favorite is honeyburst. of course ive got an epi in honeyburst so im probably biased. and when did they start putting burstbuckers on them? one might have them and one might not if they started in 99 or something. but i really dont know.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!