Page 1 of 2
Well, I get home from school go to the pisser, look down, and there it is, a cat turd. Nobody has been home all day, except for my cat. I've never trained it or anything. Has this happened to anyone else? Discuss
i woke up this morning about 7ish and my cat had done a shit on the bathroom floor
Quote by metal Lover
Well, I get home from school go to the pisser, look down, and there it is, a cat turd. Nobody has been home all day, except for my cat. I've never trained it or anything. Has this happened to anyone else? Discuss

'
simple.

you were robbed and the robber took a shit in your toilet.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
lol.
Ibanez Custom RG 120
Epiphone Custom SG Special
Line-6 Spider III 150 Combo
Marshall MG

Quote by Paul Gilbert
"Who cares what your fingers are doing? As long as it sounds cool!"

My Website

Jon Blake Music
ive heard of cats doing this before, ive seen them flush too
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
haha, meet the parents...
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
Quote by Woogles
'
simple.

you were robbed and the robber took a shit in your toilet.

haha do you mean cat burgler when you say that HAHAH
thats brilliant ive never had the cat shit in the toilet but mine do have a habit of drinkin outa the toilets like dogs donno why must like the pine fresh taste
My cat used to piss on the toilet rug, but never in the actual toilet. At least he went to the right room.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
x/taluha i like your style i wish id said it first was too busy laughin to think of that, well done i must congradulate your quick witty humour on the subject of cats shitting in toilets someone should give you a medal for bringing amusment to my rather dull day
A 5-year old boy I was babysitting pooped on my foot once. Not kidding either. He was a brat and did it on purpose.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Maybe there was a clog in the toilet and some shit came back up.
"i'd give my soul to be where i was a year ago... if i had a soul left to give"
Quote by captian_face
x/taluha i like your style i wish id said it first was too busy laughin to think of that, well done i must congradulate your quick witty humour on the subject of cats shitting in toilets someone should give you a medal for bringing amusment to my rather dull day

haha i know! I agree with you totally.
Quote by TV Party
Maybe there was a clog in the toilet and some shit came back up.

Aw, I hope not. I want a cat that shits in the toilet.
Get a webcam in there, and feed the footage live into the internet, We'll catch him out.....

*gets lubez*

Put your cat in a position where the only place to shit IS the toilet. (close all doors and make it the shortest destination and direct destination to the toilet) You might be able to find another shit, or if it fails you win the oppurtunity to clean his shit off the floor.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by metal Lover
Aw, I hope not. I want a cat that shits in the toilet.
But it might soon go on to shit the sink, then the bath. Then it'll move on to your bed and such.
"i'd give my soul to be where i was a year ago... if i had a soul left to give"
we had about 20 people over once, and my dog pissed on one ladies foot. I laughed, then pat the dog on the head.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by Metal Disciple
A 5-year old boy I was babysitting pooped on my foot once. Not kidding either. He was a brat and did it on purpose.

little bugger

But my cousin and her husband have their cat trained to use the toilet. First its litter box trained. Then they have this special thing for the toilet. its like a little box in the toilet. Then eventually they take it away, and the cat just shits in there.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
ahh, lucky.

wish my cat shit in the toliet, or atleast the ****ing litterbox, instead of on the damn floor.

whenever i find cat shit on the floor i shove the cats face in it. never works though.
UNFORGIVEABLE
i think ive seen a video with a cat shitting on a toilet...it was posted on ug
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
my cat chit in my shower once, it didn't know where the litter box was as we just got him
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
So this one time, I'm all chillin' at my mom's house in her living room...watching TV or something....and then her dog walks in...walks over to me...and pisses all over my leg...I'm like "DUDE WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU WERE JUST OUTSIDE"

Needless to say, he didn't respond.

Oh and my cat is a little bitch...the litterbox is in front of my bedroom door, sorta...and she got lazy and didn't wanna go in the litterbox...so she pissed in front of my door...and i walked out and stepped in it...my socks smelled like piss all day...ugh..
Last edited by PuppetMaster189 at Jan 12, 2007,
Well, there's only one way to find out if it's your cats poo, eat it, then you will know.
Quote by PuppetMaster189
Oh and my cat is a little bitch...the litterbox is in front of my bedroom door, sorta...and she got lazy and didn't wanna go in the litterbox...so she pissed in front of my door...and i walked out and stepped in it...my socks smelled like piss all day...ugh..

So, you were too lazy to change your socks?

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by greendayguitar
So, you were too lazy to change your socks?

Well ya see...I had already closed my door...so I saw no point in turning ALL THE WAY around and opening it up again and getting new socks....instead I decided to complain all day about how much I hated the cat....but I think she's dying now so I kinda feel bad

Man I so wanna sig that title!!!
Would you have the honour of being in the great flemflames signature space?
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Quote by PuppetMaster189
Well ya see...I had already closed my door...so I saw no point in turning ALL THE WAY around and opening it up again and getting new socks....instead I decided to complain all day about how much I hated the cat....but I think she's dying now so I kinda feel bad

Lol, lazy bastard.

And hope your cat gets better, I love animals

Quote by RadioHead22
Quote by greendayguitar
Lol, lazy bastard.

And hope your cat gets better, I love animals

HEY HEY HEY! I'M A PROUD LAZY BASTARD!

anyways...i think i'm bad luck with animals or something...cuz i moved in here with my aunt and uncle like a year and a half ago...they had 4 cats....now we have 1...(yes the other three died)

i'm cursed
Quote by flemflames

Man I so wanna sig that title!!!
Would you have the honour of being in the great flemflames signature space?

yeah sure. My cat just took a shit in the toilet.
One of our pet birds took a shit in the bathtub a few years back. The little guy was only two feeet away from getting the toilet.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Page 1 of 2