Yes, sorry, but this is yet ANOTHER Master of Puppets cover. I've been playing for 2 years. Please either criticize or complement me. I only play the first few parts.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=143107371

Just click on the Master of Puppets one. If you want, you can tell me what you think of the other stuff too, but I made this thread mostly for Master of Puppets.

kthx
Great job. You nailed it. And I love your tone.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Thanks for the feedback!

The amp I use is the fender hot rod deville. For distortion, I was using a Boss Metal Zone MT-2 distortion pedal. When I recorded that, I had the volume on like 1 and a half.
in the opening riff you seem to be skipping an 8th note or something,

in the second riff you do seem to slow down a little bit towards the end.

You should try practicing with a metronome, it will improve this song, and also make you a better player alround.
Member #1 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club
PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo

Ibanez RG1570
Tone Zone
Paf Pro
Aria STG-003DX
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Boss DD-20
MXR ZW-44
Boss TU-2
The second riff wasnt great, it didnt seem to flow. Your tone was only alright nothing amazing but yeah it was good!
Is ok, but you need to play it faster if you wanna play along with a backing track.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I have to disagree about the tone, its sounds like it's got too much treble in the mix. It may just be the recording though.
The timing isn't brilliant either.

You've pretty much got it so far though. You just need to work on the timing. I'd suggest a metronome or just try and play along with the CD
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Did you feel sort of like you were running out of juice towards the end? It seemed like you were getting a tiny bit slower, probably because you were getting tired.

Other than that, you did a really good job. Nice tone.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by El Cumanés
Is ok, but you need to play it faster if you wanna play along with a backing track.

That's for sure.

Pretty nice tone though, I liked it. Still needs some practice as far as playing is concerned though. Play along with the song.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
yea your def missing a note in the first riff, and you need to speed it up a little bit.
Jackson RR Professional, early 90's japanese model, with EMG's

Digitech GNX3000

Crate GX 212
ok im sorry but i dont like your tone. probably because of the amp. nice playing but still needs more practice. try playing with a backing track. it will make your timing issue improve and jamming with backing track is so much fun. keep practicing dude. youll get there.

crit4crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443854
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by norwegian_moose
in the opening riff you seem to be skipping an 8th note or something,

in the second riff you do seem to slow down a little bit towards the end.

You should try practicing with a metronome, it will improve this song, and also make you a better player alround.

yeah, he's misisng one note and goes a little bit out of time
My opinion:

1- Your tone is pretty good......stick with it

2- Metronome. Your playing is fine....you just need to speed it up a little bit, and stay in time.

3- There is a note you miss in there everytime.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/m/metallica/master_of_puppets_tab.htm

I havent grabbed my guitar to play that tab yet....but at a first glance, it looks correct. Pay attention to each note, to make sure you're hitting each one.

Aside from that, good job.