We need a singer in Victoria BC. We play stuff like, Motley Crue, Aerosmith, Skid Row, Guns N Roses, Black Sabbath, The Who, Zeppelin. We are looking for a singer in the more high end. Like Vince Neil, or Robert Plant, but we are flexable. We are 15 and extremly serious about playing music.

Anyone ages: 14-17
i would so do it!!!...but the only problem is that im on the other side of the country
I'm booking my flight! I'm in the next state andreally think I could be the guy for your band - do you know then UK band "The Darkness"? I sound like their lead singer Justin - but Guns and Roses are just Gods - sweet child o mine oh yeah! Let me know you're fave numbers and I'll rehearse them for the audition - be in touch!
Quote by Ironmikeshaw
I'm booking my flight! I'm in the next state andreally think I could be the guy for your band - do you know then UK band "The Darkness"? I sound like their lead singer Justin - but Guns and Roses are just Gods - sweet child o mine oh yeah! Let me know you're fave numbers and I'll rehearse them for the audition - be in touch!

hey, im in the same band as 70s_rocker. ill pm u our emails and we can chat about it