Ok i know this may sound weird to u guyz,but i want to know what type of electric guitar would be able to play most rammstein Songs like Du Hast and Engel etc....

Look i know this is really a noob question,but i would really appreciate it if anyone helps me out here....

Ps: Will Epiphone gibson guitar work? As this is available in my local guitar shop(embarassed smiley or some shit)
Depends. Is this your first guitar?

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I'm not entirely sure but i've heard that Rammstein has a monstrous 36" scale, 8 string custom made by some obscure german company. but this is only a hearsay.

If you're going for some serious metal like Rammstein (who are sweet by the way), go for a B.C. Rich or a Dean, as these are pure metal guitars. you could do an Epiphone, if you like it, but if you want pure metal look and feel, go B.C. Rich or Dean, as these are the guitars that guitarists like Kerry King (of Slayer) and Dimebag Darrell (Pantera, Damageplan for n00bs). also look for a tremolo, like a floyd rose, INCLUDED in the guitar, if you ever want one. i made that mistake once, & i don't want you to do so too.
ok, so that's my suggestion. it doesn't really matter so much about Pickups and strings, as you can easily swap them out later.

and no it's not really a n00b question.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by Kid Fisto
I'm not entirely sure but i've heard that Rammstein has a monstrous 36" scale, 8 string custom made by some obscure german company. but this is only a hearsay.

Rammstein has a signature series through esp/ltd.

If you're going for some serious metal like Rammstein (who are sweet by the way), go for a B.C. Rich or a Dean,

DO NOT buy an entry level BC Rich. The more expensive ones are ok, but their starter guitars are notoriously bad compared to other entry level guitars

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Yup this is going to be my first guitar buy ever......So dont know much about 'em....

Hmmmm BC Rich or Dean.........Can anyone plz tell me how much i shud be spending here...

I got like $400 with me ATM...
the epiphone, if its a les paul, will do good. all the wood will give your playing a fat and rich tone. but if you want something else then go for a company that specializes in metal guitars. B C Rich (the higher grade ones) are great and so are deans (i know that one personally), and can't go wrong with Jackson, but all 3 can get pricey
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
Quote by NeptuneUK
Richard Sven Kruspe from Rammstein uses an ESP guitar.

Ummmm whatz an ESP guitar?
if you get an Epiphone SG or a Les Paul, those guitars can last you for a long long time.

then it all depends on your amp. I recommend the cube 30.