Right now, I'm using a Fender Frontman 15G, and it sounds like someone dying whenver I play. I don't really have much cash to spend on a new amp right now, but I was wondering, is a Marshall MG15DFX good alternative to my ****ty Frontman 15G?

Are there any better alternatives under the price of 200 (USD)?
Quote by Diggs
Roland Microcube $125 and makes a great practice amp.

Yeah, that, and the Vox DA5 are about the best you can get in practice amp under 200.
The MG series (all of them) or horrible, in my opinion. The MicroCube pwns an MG fullstack in tone any day.
i have the vox da5 and the love that thing it cranks loud too for a little thing
MY Setup
carvin v3 full stack 100 watt all tube power
a 1981 carvin (m-22 pickup) great tone
Rack Setup
carvin compressor
carvin fx 2
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Noise Gate
furman power conditioner
Right now, I'm using a Fender Frontman 15G, and it sounds like someone dying whenver I play. I don't really have much cash to spend on a new amp right now, but I was wondering, is a Marshall MG15DFX good alternative to my ****ty Frontman 15G?

Are there any better alternatives under the price of 200 (USD)?

An MG would be worse, you'd be haunted by the plaintive mewing of dying kittens everytime you plugged it in.

do what cokeisbetter said, because he's right...and also because coke IS better.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
do what cokeisbetter said, because he's right...and also because coke IS better.

Siggified.
Quote by steven seagull

And we have a winner for the years biggest brown noser!
And we have a winner for the years biggest brown noser!

I just didn't see the point in typing out exactly the same post!

And coke is better...than pepsi anyway, although perhaps not better than Listerine if we're talking in terms of contribution to your everday dental health.

I don't care...I won something
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com