how wrong could I go? baring an unfixable issue such as a cracked headstock or seriously warped neck, would this be a good deal? do all S470 have the same specs (ie: hardware, wood and the like)?
Im hopefully getting a new S470 with the lavender quilt top this weekend for $300 new, go for it the guitar looks sweet.
the S series are great. i have a s370 and the 470 is a little higher grade. i got mine for 300 so get this one. but becareful. never know what you might get right
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
Quote by pierce34celtic
Make sure it has the ZR trem and not the crappy Lo-trs II

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?