Hello. I'm new on this forum, and have noticed that there are a lot of rules and 'read this first' threads, so I'll try not to piss people off.
Having said that, nobody seems to have recorded any covers of Kylie Minogue songs.
I don't know if that means I should post links to my Kylie cover videos or not.

I play a Martin 00015 on the videos and sing.
Have a listen. I've had some encouraging comments. I hope you like them too.

Kylie cover - In Your Eyes
Kylie cover - Butterfly
Kylie cover - Love at first sight
Kylie cover - I believe in you
Last edited by MrBoogie at Jan 12, 2007,
May the flamers have mercy on your soul...
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
whoah that's weird, i've tried acoustic in your eyes myself lol...that song is obviously meant to be covered acoustically! only listened to that out of curiosity...really enjoyed it...great work! nice and different
In Your Eyes - absolutely brilliant, love the way you've messed with your voice and the echo and everything

Butterfly - it's different i don't remember the original but it sounds good, interesting good, i would listen to it again and again just out of curiosity, not personally my favourite of the lot but you do a good job

Love At First Site - sounds REALLY good, try and go a bit higher in the pre-chorus, like falcetto it if you can? only thing that i thought could be better, apart from that REALLY well done man

I Believe In You - good cover, not as good quality as your other versions but still good, more mellow personally though that's probably just because of the guitar sound and the way your voice works with it, maybe pull the back up vocals back a bit? coz they mess around with the sound a little

Congrats man, well done
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by MrBoogie
Hello. I'm new on this forum, and have noticed that there are a lot of rules and 'read this first' threads, so I'll try not to piss people off.
Having said that, nobody seems to have recorded any covers of Kylie Minogue songs.
I don't know if that means I should post links to my Kylie cover videos or not.

I play a Martin 00015 on the videos and sing.
Have a listen. I've had some encouraging comments. I hope you like them too.

Kylie cover - In Your Eyes
Kylie cover - Butterfly
Kylie cover - Love at first sight
Kylie cover - I believe in you

Hi i was wondering i saw your comment on the beautiful south - dont marry her and you talked about the harmonica part, do you know the tabs for it and what key it was in? Thanks