****ing Great melodic death band from sweeden.
Have been my favorite band for some time.

Never see anybody mention them on this forum,
so do you people even know they exist?

Check them out, couse they are great!
I think they're awesome. I dunno bout the rest of this forum. =/
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
old shit was good, havent given newer stuff a chance
:snyper:
My sig is better than yours
Don't like 'em. I haven't heard them in about a year, but I doubt I'll be trying it again anytime soon.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Snyper
old shit was good, havent given newer stuff a chance

I'd keep it that way
A Predator's Portrait and Natural Born Chaos own hard, and apparently Steel Bath Suicide and The Chainheart Machine (neither of which I can find) are really good too.

Then, it goes downhill. Figure Number Five was pretty bad. Stabbing the Drama was a little better, although it was less metal.
Has anyone seen the Stabbing The Drama video clip? *shudders* Its like a rap video. Just the singer in 'urban' clothes singing the whole time, but he keeps making rap-like gestures.
Quote by Scourge441
A Predator's Portrait and Natural Born Chaos own hard, and apparently Steel Bath Suicide and The Chainheart Machine (neither of which I can find) are really good too.

Then, it goes downhill. Figure Number Five was pretty bad. Stabbing the Drama was a little better, although it was less metal.

APP & SBS = pwnage
F#5 = okay
STD = meh
and maybe it's because i didn't give it that good of a listen, but i didn't really like NBC that much.
Go Veg.
I liked STD pretty much, especialy tracks like std, nerve, distance and weapon of vanity.
Though i havent heard most of theyr oldest stuff like Steel Bath Suicide and The Chainheart Machine
A Predator's Portrait was pretty good and the song Like the Average Stalker is ****ing genuisly done.
Natural Born Chaos got lots of goodies on that one. fav tracks gotta be Song of the Damned or the bringer i think or mabye follow the hollow... i dont know, everythings good there.
I didnt realy like Figure Number Five but it was ok i guese.
Steelbath Suicide is one of the best Melo Death albums of all time!
Natuiral Born Chaos is awesome as well is Figure #5.
Chainheart and Predators is ok, I just really never get in the mood to listen to it much.
I like STD a lot but thats because I like alot of metalcore type stuff and thats basically what that album is.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Soilwork is probably one of my top three favorite bands...However, the new stuff blows.

Of the earlier material, I've only heard a few songs off of the Chainheart Machine, and basically all of them pwn. I didn't like A Predator's Portrait all that much except for like, two songs. Natural Born Chaos and Figure Number Five, though, I thought were amazing. Unfortunately, I was foolish enough to actually buy Stabbing the Drama, thinking it would be the same type of thing, and it was pretty bad. I just couldn't get into it at all...Nerve and Blind Eye Halo were the only decent songs.

If you ask me, Scar Symmetry at this point in time is a much better choice...But Soilwork was really good about four or five years ago.
Meh, their okay. The only reason is that I relate them to bands like CoB and Norther when really I like Children of Bodom the best so I have no interest in other bands similar to them.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
They will never come close to Decapitated.
Quote by Everybody
Plus_the_Bear is the entertainment event of the holiday season!

My rig:

Ibanez Custom Chinese Fireball
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
2 Crate solid state half-stack cabinets and ampheads.
Digitech 2000 Whammy/Wah Pedal
Dunlops Picks
Not bad. I personally own Natural Born Chaos (not too excited about it though) .

Are there some better albums than this one ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
Not bad. I personally own Natural Born Chaos (not too excited about it though) .

Steelbath Suicide for the more aggressive stuff, for the more softer stuff Figure #5
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Necrolust

Well, it depends on who you ask...The general consensus seems to be that A Predator's Portrait is the apex in the series.

If you don't think Natural Born Chaos is exciting enough, you'd probably want to look into their earlier albums like Steelbath Suicide or The Chainheart Machine.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Steelbath Suicide is one of the best Melo Death albums of all time!
I like STD a lot but thats because I like alot of metalcore type stuff and thats basically what that album is.

Quote by Plus_the_Bear
They will never come close to Decapitated.

Well, considering those two bands sound nothing the fuck alike.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
I enjoyed their older stuff quite a lot. I consider A Predator's Portrait to be one of top Gothenburg albums to be released. But yeah, their newer stuff is not as good IMO. I am sure that if I made myself sit through it enough, I would like it....thats what happened with me and Soundtrack with In Flames, I bought their Used and Abused DVD and decided to give it another chance and I did and it kind of grew on me a little *Please don't fling poo at me*.........

But anyways, yeah basically, early Soilwork =
Quote by ArtistOfRuin
I enjoyed their older stuff quite a lot. I consider A Predator's Portrait to be one of top Gothenburg albums to be released. But yeah, their newer stuff is not as good IMO. I am sure that if I made myself sit through it enough, I would like it....thats what happened with me and Soundtrack with In Flames, I bought their Used and Abused DVD and decided to give it another chance and I did and it kind of grew on me a little *Please don't fling poo at me*.........

But anyways, yeah basically, early Soilwork =

Figure Number Five gets boring pretty quickly.

Stabbing the Drama is better, but it takes a little while to get into. It's not nearly as metal as the earlier stuff (including FNF), but it's not that bad. Wherever Thorns May Grow is damn catchy.
^Yeah, those are probably my two favorite Soilwork albums.

Although, after I played Overload for the millionth time I started to kind of "ehh" towards it...