Page 1 of 2
she's really hott, and shes pretty nice...

but... would her being vegan be a little... dangerous?

i mean, im a big lover of meat and milk!

she doesnt seem to mind when i eat those things tho...

any guys(or girls) with experience in this matter?
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
I went out with a vegan...

It has nothing to do with your relationship, especially if she doesn't mind you eating meat.

But I would make a point of not being gross/obvious about it, maybe be vegan when the two of you eat together.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
^ ugh w/e cuz it really shouldnt matter just like when you two go out, like i would only eat stuff with small portions of meat or no meat. cuz with me, im veggie and my parents eat meat around me and it grosses the shit outta me.
well think of it this way..... there is little chance or her being a Physco/Seriel Killer who eats their victims
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Does she eat ****?

+1
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
It may seem like it'd be a problem, but it never is unless she is psycho.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
I couldn't do it.

I think vegan is retarded. If you are, I have no problem, but to be around someone THAT much and all, I'd go crazy.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
if she's hot and not a bitch about it, go with it... but don't rub it in her face... and don't take her to a slaughter house for dinner or anything.
If she doesn't mind what you ingest, and you don't mind what she ingests, it shouldn't be a problem.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
being vegan is kind of futile, isnt it? When you eat plants, they've been grown in soil with dead animals. Even the red and blue dyes in soda and candy are made from dead stuff. Besides, I could never give up Bojangles.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
My GF is not vegan, but vegetarian.
She has no problem with me eating meat.
She gets on me sometimes "Eating more dead flesh?" in kind of a gross way but funny way. but nothing serious.
Quote by CodeMonk
My GF is not vegan, but vegetarian.
She has no problem with me eating meat.
She gets on me sometimes "Eating more dead flesh?" in kind of a gross way but funny way. but nothing serious.

If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
If you're reconsidering a relationship based on her beliefs, perhaps you need to grow up a little. I mean, not trying to cut you down or anything, but I'm serious. If you find her attractive, nice, and enjoy spending time with her then what's the problem? She believes in eating differently, and doesn't expect you to do the same; that seems fine to me.

If she's going to be a bitch about it, then I can see your point. But that would be a problem with her, not her beliefs. If she wasn't a vegan, she's be bitching about something else. But if she's cool about it, then I don't see any problems. As long as she doesn't push anything on others, in my experiences, it's no problem. I've been friends with plenty of vegetarians, never had a single problem.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
It really shouldnt make a difference if you like her.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
i had a vegan friend who was fanatical. he would tell me i bought the wrong shoes because they werent 100% synthetic. stuff like that. if shes cool, it shouldnt matter. plus vegan farts smell better. which will come into play much later
If you don't like her enough that something as shallow as that would even strike you as relevant, don't bother.
go for it. vegan schmegan. i doesnt matter what she eats.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Quote by Y0UNGBL00D
i had a vegan friend who was fanatical. he would tell me i bought the wrong shoes because they werent 100% synthetic. stuff like that. if shes cool, it shouldnt matter. plus vegan farts smell better. which will come into play much later

Wear 100% bunny slippers.

I hate how animals are born and produced with the purpose of dying early to provide food for millions, I don't mind if we went out and hunted for our food.

But I'm too much of a meatlover so, for you 'daisy', it's goodbye.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Does she eat cock?

after all thats all that matters
Gear

Johnson strat copy
epi les paul jr
epi les paul studio
Ibanez gax 75
crate 10 watt
crate fxt 120
danelectro honeytone
marshall 8200 bichorus
behringer 400watt cab
Save a cow, eat a vegan.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
If you cook her dinner don't make meat. That's pretty much all that's gonna be different about it.
lulz
I'm currently going out with a vegitarian but she's not one of those obnoxious converting veggie types,she's awsome , so unless she's one of those annoying converting types then go for it
If she's gonna try to impose it on you, don't bother. That'll be a lot of conflict for you. If you think she'll be cool with it, go right ahead.
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
if you respect her decisions not to eat meat she will respect yours. She wont impose and if she does simply say "i think its great you dont eat meat but i like it, "

she has a family chances are they eat meat. I am a vegiterrian and i dont force my boyfriend to eat meat i could careless what my decisions are, are mine.
Sing her a song by The Queers. It is called;
Stupid ****ing Vegan

Good song by the way.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Just don't worry about it. Just to be on the safe side I'd not eat/drink anything she wouldn't just to not disgust her.
[Sig goes here]
i smell a sitcom
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Not to be a dick, but what makes you think you can get her? Is she some girl you stare at from a distance or does she actually show interest in you and you are not getting ahead of yourself?
He might have a weiner that reminds people of a zucchini.

Well he's got confidence, so he gets rejected by a vegan, she lost twice then.....
yo.

I BELIEVE
your an idiot. not dating a girl that you like because shes a ****ing vegan... and seriously who the hell cares if shes extremely hot. Im telling you right now it wont work out beacuse the first thing you said was that she was hott. your an idiot.
I have a friend who's married to a Vegan, and so far its been no problem for them. Diffrences in eating shouldn't kill a relationship.

Although diffrent here's another example for you. I have a girl that only eats Halal meat. Yet she dosen't change my eating habits, and I don't impose on hers. The only thing is I don't eat pork. So far we still been together for more then a year.
In memory of the pagan ways...

Bishop of the Houses of the Holy sect of Zeppelinism.

PM the Heartbreaker to join.

"There are no impossible dreams..."-Ozzy Osbourne
My girlfriend is a vegetarian, and she doesn't care if I eat meat (I only eat chicken and seafood anyway).

I don't think I could deal with a vegan gf - too many eating/clothing restrictions and whatnot. Leather shoes, belts and pants ftw.
if she's vegan all it means is that she aint gonna get fat any time soon. What does it bother you if she rejects meat etc, if she's staying a babe by eating the trees?
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Page 1 of 2