Im trying to come up with a band name and our drummer came up with One Way Switch. What do u think
um kinda like it not reall thogh.. it reminds me of switchfoot for some reason
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
does that mean yall are always on or off?

that makes it sound that yall made the one way swith into homosexuality

i dont like it
Sounds stupid, no offence. It makes no sense, and in a bad way.
that makes it sound that yall made the one way swith into homosexuality

Good point, I kinda liked it at first but i think that was just because we havent come up with anything else.
Not too great.

Not as bad as the band my friend was gonna be in, which was geniously entitled:

9 o'clock and Two Blue Eyes.

What the hell kind of a band name would that be?

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
personally, i like it. if its a foo fighters type band, i think its good for that type of music. but i think its a good band name all around too
I once tried to eat something I found on my balls. It turned out to be a cookie.

Quote by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......
Since we're talking about this kinda thing can someone give an opinion on whether or not my band's name is good? Its Natural Selection. We're more hardcore punk but we experiment a lot.
It just tries to hard not to make sense. You know what I mean? It's kinda just sounds like some lame pun a few 3rd graders made up (no offense). Your band name should actually mean something to you.
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Quote by BigTakeover138
Since we're talking about this kinda thing can someone give an opinion on whether or not my band's name is good? Its Natural Selection. We're more hardcore punk but we experiment a lot.

I like it
the best band name i no is a band at my freinds school named " The noise from Sticky's attick" I think its friggin sweet

Originally Posted by Darkrunner
Faggot and homo.....nothing wrong with those terms. They simply describe a man who sticks his weiner in another man's turd tunnel.......

Thats the funniest thing ive ever heard

Fender standard strat-3tone sunburst
Fender american strat-Sienna sunburst
Fender Harvard reverbII
Fender fm65R
Alverez RD8
Quote by BigTakeover138

Normally I don't think that would sound so great. But since you're playing hardcore punk, it kinda seems to fit.
Last edited by RawrDemon at Jan 12, 2007,
It just tries to hard not to make sense. You know what I mean? It's kinda just sounds like some lame pun a few 3rd graders made up (no offense). Your band name should actually mean something to you.

exactly. it's mediocre at best. sounds like a band that plays the same small bar until they're 50. might not be so bad as a song name though. names with a lot of syllables tend to make better song names than they do band names. it makes me think 3 doors down. and thats bad thing, because are just a bar band with money
SG
Thunderverb 50
Foot Computers
Beer and snacks
Scenery