Hi Guys!

I was just wondering what you guys thought of the pedal metioned above. I recently bought one for 35.00 usd. It seemed like a pretty good deal to me what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
I bought the Bad Horsie 2. It's so damn good, it's... wow.
That's the Pro Series II, right? I used to have one of those. Wasn't bad, but I didn't keep it for too long.
I have the Pro Series II Wah/Volume

It sucks, the wah has a terribly short sweep, the volume is fine is guess, but it's sweep is short too. My biggest complaint is the position of the wah on/off switch. Its on the front of the pedal, next to the foot pedal, so when you want to turn the wah off, you take your foot off and then hit the switch, which takes more time. Plus if you end a wah section with the pedal in the middle, then switch the wah off, your volume is half.

It's a novel idea, but it's just easier to have two pedals
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

I didn't like the position of the on/off switch for the wah either, I thought it was horribly placed. The other thing that bugged me was the wah sound about 1/2 way through the sweep, it just sounded very processed or something, I don't even really know how to explain it?