Page 1 of 3
My favourite was in the very first season, when aliens were killing cows, and turning them inside out . . . .

Mr Garrison: Boy, there sure are strange people in this town.

Mr Hat: You can say that again Mr Garrison

Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
When it got cancelled.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
south park isn't cancelled
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_('') aww

RATM_Rocha wrote:

I hate Gun"n"roses and i hate velvet revolver, there emo music, ew.

^ lmao wat a retard ^

Plan-C page
T IS FOR TURTLE

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

"Hey! You're stan's little friend! The one who always clogs up the toilet at our house!"
"Sir! I am a cop, and you will respect mah authoritah!"
Classic
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
the W.o.W. one, where at the end, stan asks, "well, what do we do now?" and cartman says, "now we can play the game."
Scott tenorman must die, season 5.

Greatest South Park Moment ever:

Cartman tells Scott that he just ate his own parents. He then proceeds to cry, get pwned by radiohead, and get his tears licked up by eric.

Damn. That would totally ruin my afternoon.

=/

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Kyle hits Cartman in the Christmastime in Canada episode. Hands down, the absolute best South Park moment ever.
Doctor:We're..we're sorry boys. You're friend Kenny's heart has been replaced with a baked potato. He will die.

One of the boys:...when?

Doctor:*Looks at watch* in 3 seconds
*BOOM*
When all else fails, ask the pit.
the W.o.W. one, where at the end, stan asks, "well, what do we do now?" and cartman says, "now we can play the game."

I like how they took wow so seriously...

"Oh noez, it's gunna b teh end of teh wurld!!...........of warcraft."

Scott tenorman must die, season 5.

Greatest South Park Moment ever:

Cartman tells Scott that he just ate his own parents. He then proceeds to cry, get pwned by radiohead, and get his tears licked up by eric.

Damn. That would totally ruin my afternoon.

And he tries to teach the pony how to bite Scotts dick off, and the pony starts sucking the sausage off.

yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 12, 2007,

When cartman is trying to fly off his roof with cardboard wings and totally eats it, i think its in the episode when cartman is the psycic detective

(Invalid img)

upgrade yourself to family guy

*waits for south park fans to get angry*
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
"Stan DARSH!!! Stan DARSH!!!"
"If you french-fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time!"

Or another classic...
"Goddamn Mongorians, stop breaking down my shitty wall!!"
Quote by myself101

Grrrrfuckyoubitch.

yo.

I BELIEVE
WOW EPISODE
"Quickly does anyone have a WoW account?"
"No..i have a life.."

Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy
"Cop 1: Some young boy's having sex with ms stevenson?"
"Cop 2: Niceeeeee"

Stanleys Cup
"Stan: A Tie!? Well what does that mean?
"County Guy: *Turns on record player* Stan marsh was suppose to win it all, the big game, a dying boys hope, the only problem is.....HE TIED! And now he's about to find out..TIEING isn't the same as winning!"

ManBearPig
"Al Gore: Alrite kids, i need you to keep an eye out for manbearpig droppings!"
"Kyle: What do manbearpig droppings look like?"
"Al gore: Similar to pig dropping but more manbear like..."

Those are my funniest moments!
Cheers, Ben.
The one in the Walmart episode, where the guy in the middle of Walmart was talking about how he can appear in many forms, and he's just putting on different coats and crap. And then when they piss him off, he 'reveals his true form', and he takes off a false moustache.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by myself101

Family Guy is GAAAAAAAAAAY. All the jokes are so deuche bag.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
when stan (i think) gets sent out of town for not voting between the turd sandwitch and the giant douche and ends up in some town where people have sex with animals and his sees some meased up kid that goes "kill me" in a strugling voice.
Quote by GUNZI
when stan (i think) gets sent out of town for not voting between the turd sandwitch and the giant douche and ends up in some town where people have sex with animals and his sees some meased up kid that goes "kill me" in a strugling voice.

The PETA village or something yeah. That was gross how the guy married a chicken.

(cuz he fukz it)

yo.

I BELIEVE
the episode where they got ninja weapons and they got the throwing star in butters's eye

"if we dressed him up as a dog, the old vet wouldnt know"
"WAAAAAAAAAAA"

GOD i love that show
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
...nicccee
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Quote by gibsonpenguin
+1

i cry from laughing so hard everytime i watch that
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
The only South Park episode Ive ever liked was that Christmas one with the anti-Christ and blood orgy. That one is genius.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
^^^ you mean Woodland Critters' Christmas...Yes that was good.

What about the one where Cartman makes that kid eat his parents? That was good stuff...

SP isn't as funny as it used to be, but every once in a while there will still be a good one . Like that World of Warcraft episode. I don't even play WoW and I thought it was hilarious.
The ninja song! Hey hey lets kenka suru (kick asu)! XD

Edit: Oh, and in the one where the detectives think Cartman is a psychic and he and the other psychics have their psychic battle.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Last edited by Yamiyo at Jan 13, 2007,
Quote by Altered_Carbon

Or another classic...
"Goddamn Mongorians, stop breaking down my shitty wall!!"

that is my all time favorite episode..child abduction is not funny...i was crying from laughing so hard watchign that one.

are, another awesoem moment, in one of the newer ones, when stan becomes a hockey coach...

Stan: But if we lose the next game....

Dr: Then he has as much of a chance as Steve Erwin in a stingray tank.

ha! a little early i think, but hilarious either way
John Entwistle is my God. RIP.

listening to you, I get the music, gazing at you, I feel the heat, following you, I climb the mountain, I get excitement at your feet.
<3 tommy.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
When it got cancelled.

+1

I started watching the show for a bit in the summer, but now I realise that it's not even that funny...
Quote by Vantage

I love that website so much.

My favorite moment was the one where Jarid from Subway amitted that he had Aides to help him loose weight (ie a personal trainer) and says he wants everyone to get help from aides but they missinterperate and they think he means aids, the sexual transmitted disease. That one was funnah
Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Hey baby, is that a mirror in your pocket or am I stabbing you repeatedly in the face?

The Slick Fingers of the Bass Malitia, PM IndieMetalHead to join

You don't own shit.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
Blood Orgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha omg i watched that episode tonight that part is so ****in funny.

anyways for me,

cartmen: MOM! THE CATS BEING A DILDO!!

cartmen's mom: ooo, i know whos sleeping with mommy tonight then
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by raisinbran
+1

I started watching the show for a bit in the summer, but now I realise that it's not even that funny...

Well, that's probably because 90+% of the episodes made in the last couple years have been utter crap (with notable exceptions of course). I'm telling you, the show used to be the funniest stuff on TV. They're just running out of ideas and replacing real humor with non-funny over-the-top crudeness. If you started watching it this summer, than yeah I would think it was crap too.

I suspect the only reason why they are still able to release new ones is because they have a very solid fanbase to float on. And even some of the fans that are completely fed up with the new SPs will watch for the sake of not missing the one or two decent episodes per season...
Last edited by pyrochris at Jan 13, 2007,
Page 1 of 3