Im looking at getting a new bridge pickup, and possibly a neck pickup, but I really need a bridge one more. I play stuff like Metallica, Trivium, Pantera, Megadeth, Maiden, etc. and Im looking for a bridge pickup that will give me more punch, better distortion, and maybe a little more treble than my stock Duncan Designed one. I was looking at the SH-6 Distortion from Seymour Duncan. Is that a good pickup? What other pickup can you reccomend me for my style and is under $90 Thanks
EMG 81/85s would be the go if ur willing to spend more money!!!! does ur strat hav single coils or humbuckers
EMG's period.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
^^Im looking at upgrading my Schecter which has a neck and a bridge humbucker, not the Fender. I was thinking about EMGs, but I dont really want to spend over $200 at the moment, because Im pretty broke, and I also need a few pedals... But my Fender has single coils in the middle and bridge, and a hot rail humbucker in the neck in case you were just curious.