Hello, I am selling my Jackson JS30DK and VOX AD30VT.

The Jackson JS30DK, it is black, flawless and plays great! The fretboard is amazing on it.

175 + Shipping

The VOX AD30VT is only a few months old. The amp has never been turned up more then half way (always set at 15watts on back adjustment). I have the VOX foot switch for it also and is included.

$180 + Shipping

I can post pics if wanted. Also, I am new to this forum, but for reference my name is speedfreak0406 on ebay, and have references from other forums. Please PM with any questions!
Last edited by speedfreak04 at Jan 12, 2007,
pics please
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by hylian_231
Where are you located?

Michigan, United States. For some reason my location didnt show up, ill have to go to my user cp and fix that.
Would love that amp but I'm strapped for dough at the moment. I might have enough for it around the End of February so just incase for some reason you still have it, I might be interested in it depending on my situation.

BTW, Nice TV in the background there. Looks to me like an Older Hitachi Rear Projection Model (They stopped making Rear-Pro's I believe). Very class Television Set, I was highly impressed with Hitachi's Rear Projection models.
Wow i want that Guitar!!!!!!!!!!! send me a pm!! with shipping info to canada!!
PM's sent out.

HappyGilmore899, its actually a 50" Mitsubishi rear projection HDTV. The picture on it is amazing.
Quote by speedfreak04
PM's sent out.

HappyGilmore899, its actually a 50" Mitsubishi rear projection HDTV. The picture on it is amazing.

Mitt's makes some pretty decent RP Stuff. I looked into getting one a while back but I went with the Sony 51" Rear Projection over a Mitts just because I thought the Red-Level's were slightly more realistic on the Sony. Anyways, I'll be checking in on this topic in coming weeks to see if you still have the amp, Good luck with selling the stuff!