ok im trying to learn tapping and the initial tap isnt sound out very loudly. ive been trying to tap the e--19-15-12-- pattern. so is this because of soft fingers or the fact that im playing on a squier bullet?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Might be you are tapping too close to the fret. BTW Rock on for playing One. Flame me if I misread the tab.
Most likely, it's soft fingers. The guitar can have a small effect on it. Personally, I use my pick to tap that part.
^Then you will never get better with your tapping.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
I can see it now, in a year we will have kids walking up to girls "Hey baby, my career score on guitar hero is over 3 mill, ooooooh yeeah"

IS THAT SYRUP IN YOUR PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME??!!
Practice more, eventually your finger will build up callouses that helps tapping a lot. Remember to pull off and not just lightly tap it.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
yes it is One. i have noticed that it sounds heaps better with the pick. guess ill just have to keep practising if i wanna actually tap it.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
maybe make sure of you amp/pedal settings. youll need more treble than bass. or just keep practicing ;P
If at first you dont succeed,
dragon slaying is not for you.