i got xbox 360 and i wanna play online but i got a wireless router and i dont wanna run wires anyone know how i can do this can i use the blekin usb adapter thing or do i need the 88 dollar xbox thing
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
the ethernet cable that comes with the xbox, i just plug that into my xbox, then into the back of my pc, make sure your pc is set to share its connection!
Equipment:

Schecter 007 BlackJack
schecter c7 hellraiser
ibanez k7
Krank Revolution one stack
Tech 21 Trademark 30
Digitech Whammy Pedal
tech 21 killer wail
yea but i wanna do it wireless cause otherwise the wire is going to have to go across my door

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Yea, if you just want completely wireless, you'll need to invest in the official xbox usb adapter.

However, if your xbox360 is near a pc, you could try bridging the connections, so your xbox360 uses the wireless adapter from the pc.
the only ways that i know to get online, is to do what i just said, or plug it into your modem/router? or buy the xbox wireless thing.
Equipment:

Schecter 007 BlackJack
schecter c7 hellraiser
ibanez k7
Krank Revolution one stack
Tech 21 Trademark 30
Digitech Whammy Pedal
tech 21 killer wail
Do you already have the Belkin wireless adaptor? Have you tried using it? If it works, use it. If not, buy the Xbox thing. I use the Xbox 360 wireless thing, personally.
yea i have it but its for my dads computer i guess i could try it

Quote by thebrewfan
Quote by guit4r g33k
Yea, if you just want completely wireless, you'll need to invest in the official xbox usb adapter.

However, if your xbox360 is near a pc, you could try bridging the connections, so your xbox360 uses the wireless adapter from the pc.

my xbox 360 is approx 10 feet from my computer

Quote by thebrewfan