I was wondering which Wolfmother songs Chris Ross actually plays bass live on. I was just wondering cause I'm learning Colossal for bass and when I watched them play live he's always playing keys. I've seen them play Joker and the Theif, Colossal and Woman by the way. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hello
^ nah, from what I've seen he plays keys more. Makes sense since he can do a bass line on the keys too.

Any song with a big keys part on the album you can bet he'll play keys on live.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
ON most of the videos I've seen, he switches back and forth between the two and just has his bass slung behind his back when he's on keys. I'm seeing them in a few weeks, If I can be bothered I'll resurrect this thread and tell you. However, I will probably forget and i doubt anyone will still care by then.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i saw em like 2 months ago he did woman until the keyboard solo things then on white unicorn he did it throughout the song tappin on bass during the keyboard and umm....thats like all i remember sorry...
Ive seen Chris Ross live, I was right in front of him, he switches through most of the songs and he played bass on all of them, I even got one of his picks, he uses a purple dunlop tortex if thats any help...

Does anyone know the size of strings that Andrew Stockdale uses?
When I saw them, they opened up with dimension and apple tree and he was playing his bass. I think he used keys during colossal, women, mind's eye, and stuff like that.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

All of them I seen he always played bass and if needed he switched to keys, thats just what I saw of course I was like 4 feet away from him I couldve been mistaken :P
Well when I saw them live just this past December I believe, he played bass for about 70% of the time and he played bass at least once in every song.
I've only seen a few things on youtube, and i saw them at the aria's playing Joker and the Thief so thats about it. On youtube I saw the JTV version of Colossal and the one at homebake I think in 2005 so yeah.
Hello
I think that Chris Ross has the best lookin bass ive ever seen, I dont play bass but if I did thats the style id want, he's prolly my fav bass player. i like john paul jones too
Quote by Jaxoo
I was wondering which Wolfmother songs Chris Ross actually plays bass live on. I was just wondering cause I'm learning Colossal for bass and when I watched them play live he's always playing keys. I've seen them play Joker and the Theif, Colossal and Woman by the way. Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks.

I saw him live.

He played bass only on Dimension.

All other he played keyboard.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.