RPotts
494 IQ
Ok, so when I was trying to find the right thread to put this in, I came up to Bands and Artists, and the subcategory rock was right under it, so I clicked on it. Little did I know that by rock, they meant modern rock. So now that I have found the classic rock thread, I shall repeat myself.

Rush is the best band ever.

Thoughts?
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

RPotts
494 IQ
Whats your favorite Rush album?

Mine is probably 2112 - I'm listening to it the whole way through now.
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

that1l)ude
376 IQ
good band, but i have no favorite band. rush is one of my favorites though especially in classic rock. what i like is every member is one of the best at what they do (unless you count geddy lees vocals).
RPotts
494 IQ
Fave songs -
Fly By Night
Spirit of Radio
Freewill
Tom Sawyer
Limelight
Closer to the Heart
Xanadu
The Trees
La Villa Strangiato

There are so many good ones I can't think of

EDIT: YYZ of course!

Jimmyyoung
"T.V.'s Uncle Jerry"
167 IQ
Neil Peart is God so is lifeson and lee... pretty much a godly band
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
RPotts
494 IQ
Quote by that1l)ude
good band, but i have no favorite band. rush is one of my favorites though especially in classic rock. what i like is every member is one of the best at what they do (unless you count geddy lees vocals).

What! Geddy has a great voice, especially in 2112!

jamrockradio
Emo Exterminator
795 IQ
what about by-tor and the snowdog?
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
Maet
906 IQ
Are you guys really that fucking stupid?

I'm not even going to link the massive thread on Rush because it's already done, and it's on the FRONT PAGE.
Zoso_Jimmy
22 IQ
If you don't like geddy's voice YYZ is probably the best song for you (since it is all instrumental)

my fav.
YYZ
Working Man
limelight