Page 1 of 3
HOLY CRAP i live in hawaii and we just a tusnami warning. there was a earthquake with a 8.something magnitude near japan. i dont wanna die!!!!
Try not to over-worry, and be prepared.

There was supposedly going to be a big earthquake near SF, so I was scared to come back from vacation, but we were prepared, and thankfully, nothing happened
(Kyodo) _ A tsunami warning has been issued for the eastern part of Japan's northern main island of Hokkaido facing the Pacific Coast and Sea of Okhotsk, the Japan Meteorological Agency said Saturday.
A tidal wave as high as 1 meter is forecast, according to the agency.

The warning was issued at 1:36 p.m. after a magnitude 8.3 earthquake occurred in the northwestern Pacific at 1:24 p.m.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/12/D8MK6C780.html

Holy shit.

http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/message529260-01.htm

and

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2007xmae.php#maps
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
git ur serifbord!!1

Go somewhere high and watch it.

no then i would watch like thousnads of people dying 2
owned?

seriously you're screwed

EDIT: nah joking, it probably wont happen
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
yeppers.

Japan gets Earthquake, they have Tsunami warning.

yay!

/sarcasm
F.U.B.A.R.
Go inland is the only advice I can think of.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
but i live in hawaii and we got one. if i dont come back guys make a thread about my last thread(this one)
but if it does happen film it and put it on youtube
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Well, I wouldn't know what to tell you. I live in Kentucky where the biggest problem is ****ing redneck idiots having a meth lab explosion. I'm ashamed of my pitiful ****ing state.
Personally I think 2007 is the year of the apocolypse. It snowed today in Ontario California and some parts near LA....WTF. Now Tsunamis and Earthquakes.
What's up?
Quote by The_G_String
no then i would watch like thousnads of people dying 2

wait, 8 is pretty high on teh richterz yeah??

no one will die unless the stand around waiting for it.

Have shops implemented 'High Crisis Prices'?? (even though its only a tsunami)
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by The_G_String
where did u get that from ^^

Idk a kid in my english class. It was 43 where I live near San Pedro. Yeah I must admit that was probably bs but XD.
What's up?
Try and convince others to NOT walk down where the water used to be when the ocean recedes for a few miles. They'll thank you that you did.

Otherwise they're going to be the first to die.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
If you think you're gonna die, leave your fucking computer alone and go somewhere high...
you better have a wireless net laptop and a webcam
<//////>~
Quote by HPLoveCraft
Personally I think 2007 is the year of the apocolypse. It snowed today in Ontario California and some parts near LA....WTF. Now Tsunamis and Earthquakes.

And it's been like in the 50's and 60's in Cleveland, Ohio often lately... it's been either that or very occasional snow, whereas we normally are in the 20's and getting pounded with snow almost every day normally.

El Nino.
mmmk.
So your last words will be to people on UG. What a way to go out.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
you know what i dont get? when people give hawiian people or like anyone news about a tsunami i dont get why people just dont catch a flight to a different country. I know its expensive but your lives are much more. Go stay with family in Canada or something you know? i dunno but i hope you get out okay!
Maryland: weve got crabs!
oops
had to say that
uhhh
prepare yourself and hide in a bomb shelter
bring a hot girl, a few cows, and some air tanks
it might be a while
lol
idk what to tell you
sorry
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by JDawg
(Kyodo) _ A tsunami warning has been issued for the eastern part of Japan's northern main island of Hokkaido facing the Pacific Coast and Sea of Okhotsk, the Japan Meteorological Agency said Saturday.
A tidal wave as high as 1 meter is forecast, according to the agency.

The warning was issued at 1:36 p.m. after a magnitude 8.3 earthquake occurred in the northwestern Pacific at 1:24 p.m.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/12/D8MK6C780.html

Holy shit.

http://wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov/message529260-01.htm

and

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2007xmae.php#maps

1 meter high? That'd come up to my waist.....I'd run if I were you
Maybe that was a typo?
MG Free At Last
stop being a drama queen
if they released this info to the public i'm pretty sure theyve got it under control
Quote by DownbëloW
global warming, it's no hoax.

psh, its a government scam
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by ljplum12
1 meter high? That'd come up to my waist.....I'd run if I were you
Maybe that was a typo?

I just copied and pasted, who knows.
Also hurricanes have continued to get closer and closer up the northwest coast. Back in August they had a category 4 hurricane on the western coast of mexico. Awful global warming truely awful. Also at Mammoth ski resort in CA they only have like 3 feet whereas last year at this time they already had 9-10 feet of snow. I hit a bunch of rocks when I went to go ski there and screwed up the bottoms of my skis.
What's up?
Quote by CowboyUp
Search the fallen for loose change.

hah you fvckin trekky.

That is one of the most coldest (yet still funny) things i've ever heard.....
yo.

I BELIEVE
HONOLULU (CNN) -- A tsunami warning was issued Saturday for Japan and a broad area surrounding the Pacific Ocean after a major undersea earthquake east of the Kuril Islands, according to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center.

Tsunami waves between one and two meters were possible at about 2 p.m. local time near Hokaido, Japan and other areas of Japan's northern island, according to another warning from the Japan Meteorology Agency.

The earthquake was measured at a massive 8.4 magnitude at 11:23 p.m. ET (0423 GMT), the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center bulletin said.

"An earthquake of this size has the potential to generate a destructive tsunami that can strike coastlines near the epicenter within minutes and more distant coastlines within hours," the bulletin said.
is it definatly coming? 'cause if it is i would catch a cheap flight some where else
<//////>~
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
psh, its a government scam

Calling global warming a scam is like saying you can't get AIDS from a hooker. It's just possible.
mmmk.
Page 1 of 3