What's the meanest thing you've ever said to someone. And I don't mean something like "Hey, Mike, F*ck you I hate your ass you fag." I mean something personal or wrong like calling a crippled kid something. Post some stories.
What's up?
i was just fooling around, i dont hate the kid or anything, just being mean. This kid had leukemia, but has been rid of it for 5 years, so he officially doesnt have it anymore. Anyway, he was sitting at our lunch table, and was messing around, and he got up and was like "Well you all have AIDS".

under my breath i was like "well you have cancer". a couple of my friends heard and they laughed, but the kid i was talking about didnt. it was pretty funny at the time..in a mean sort of way
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I was angry at a friend of mine and made fun of him for not having a very nice house.

The guilt mounted, and I apologized eventually.
Im not sure.. I dont say a lot of mean things, I just do mean things.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I once called my brother a failure and the most worthless and disgraceful member of my family. Usually when I got the occasional taunt in at him, he'd retalliate and whatnot, be a dick back at me, but when I said that, his silence told me that he knew I meant it (at the time...I no longer think that).
Quote by OneRust
i got yelled at for watching a retarded kid beat up a deaf girl.

Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
i snuck up on a blind person and screamed right behind him. he freaked out, and then started swinging his cane at me.
my 2 worst things:

1) in school, a teacher had just lost her husband to a tragic heart failure, and in another class we were writing "hope you feel better" letters to her. Out loud, I asked whether we should still call her "Mrs. P." or call her "Miss P.". I didn't think it was that bad, but some girls at school still think I'm the most horrible person they know.

2) I was talking to this one guy at a concert who was being a dick. He called me gay and I said I'm straight enough to bang your mom. He said his mom had died last year, and I said "I know. I like them cold..." I thought he was kidding about his mom dieing just to make me feel bad, but he left the concert early and I never saw him again.

those pretty much top my list. I'm a sick bastard.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by DownbëloW
i snuck up on a blind person and screamed right behind him. he freaked out, and then started swinging his cane at me.

Youre a total asshole.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by PieceOfMind666

2) I was talking to this one guy at a concert who was being a dick. He called me gay and I said I'm straight enough to bang your mom. He said his mom had died last year, and I said "I know. I like them cold..." I thought he was kidding about his mom dieing just to make me feel bad, but he left the concert early and I never saw him again.

Dude, you're my hero.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
????

I'm not hot headed, and hardly get pissed at anyone, and I never really have. All my outbursts and insults were all elementary school, so they were never harsh.

I remember telling my grandmother 2 years back when se had this weird lapse (LONG story, but the base thing is she had a series of small strokes, and for about 8 months she had a strange short term amnesia, and she had this MASSIVE self guilt) that she needs to get over herself and remember she's not the most pitiful person in the world.

And I mean it, she was fucked in the head for a good while, and I got mad at her a little. She's back to her original self, and remembers hardly any of it, but I just hated those times.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
My english teacher got cancer and she wore hats all the time, so one day i said

"Hey! Hats arn't allowed!"

I'm pretty sure Jesus, hypothetically, took a shit on my face..
Both of these deal with my cousin Monica, who is a total fvck-up, and a junkie with four kids, and she's only 20:

1. My mother was explaining to me all of Monica's last names because she never took out her ex husband's name after the divorce, but added in her new husband's name anyway...

Mom: Her name is Monica Wech-Cox-Kitchen.
Me: Couldn't she take the Cox out?....

Mom: I suppose......

Me: Well apparently not, because she has so many fvcking kids.

2. Monica was bitching about how she's afraid of getting shots.....

Monica: Doctors scare me, I think I'm gonna have to get a shot *gasp*

Me: Those needles don't scare you so bad when they're full of heroin..... bitch.
Mine doesn't even compare to the blind kid swinging the cane or the dead mother, but I called my ex-girlfriend worthless, which she tooks some serious offense to. I should have pulled out the scoliosis card, seeing as a geometry class could study her x-rays.

And to PieceOfMind: I would have absolutely died if you would have followed "I like them cold," with, "Dead girls never say no."
Shine on diamond eyes.
This one wasn't from me, it was said by my best friend/cousin. I still can't believe how incredibly horrible it is. Maybe it's not too bad to a reader, but you had to be there when it happened. anyways, here it is:

My cousin and I were volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House (a house for cancer patients, not mcdonalds) because we need a minimum of 20 hours a year at our school. We were doing this thing where we go there, make food, serve it to the patients, clean up, and leave and get a lot of hours. As we were making the food, this really, really sweet girl about our age who just started chemo walked up and asked if she could help prepare the food. She was so nice, I felt so bad for her. How could someone that sweet get cancer. I felt awful. I said as nicely as I could "No, you don't have to. Just watch TV and have some fun, and the food will be ready soon." She said "okay, thanks! I can't wait for the food!" and left. Then my cousin walks up to me and says the most horrible thing of all time:
"What did she say? I wasn't listening being I was so distracted by her almost being dead..."

After that I was in awe. I couldn't function the cruelty of what I'd just heard. I was amazed. I didn't speak to my cousin for a week after he said that. Maybe it doesn't seem that mean to a reader, but if you were there and saw how sweet and brave the girl was, and then heard my cousin's voice. god that was so bad... I'm shaking as I remember it.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
i was at work, having a bad day. i work at texas roadhouse which is a denkins place but apparently has good food. anyways, i'm quite the tall feller, 6'4 or so and its hard for me to tuck in my shirt and have it stay in. anyways, its like my 4th day and one of my managers was standing behind me with his co-worker "friends" and he was ranting about "this place is going to shit, blah blah blah, bad food, bad service, and look our food runners can't keep their shirts tucked in." I politely said "hey if you get me a longer shirt i'd be glad to tuck it in." he then said WHAT like he heard me but he wanted to be a douche about it. i said the same thing again about 5 times and he kept on saying what and it upset me. So i turn around and say hey buddy, how about you open your ****in g ears and get off the god damn shortbus. not really too bad i guess. he apologized to me about 10 minutes later. he's cool now. yay4me
My uncle is the doorman is Matt Lauer's building

so I call him "high school dropout doorman douchebag who sucks" when I get mad and he gets really sad
Quote by lateraluspiral
Youre a total asshole.

i agree
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by XgolfcoreX
i was at work, having a bad day. i work at texas roadhouse which is a denkins place but apparently has good food. anyways, i'm quite the tall feller, 6'4 or so and its hard for me to tuck in my shirt and have it stay in. anyways, its like my 4th day and one of my managers was standing behind me with his co-worker "friends" and he was ranting about "this place is going to shit, blah blah blah, bad food, bad service, and look our food runners can't keep their shirts tucked in." I politely said "hey if you get me a longer shirt i'd be glad to tuck it in." he then said WHAT like he heard me but he wanted to be a douche about it. i said the same thing again about 5 times and he kept on saying what and it upset me. So i turn around and say hey buddy, how about you open your ****in g ears and get off the god damn shortbus. not really too bad i guess. he apologized to me about 10 minutes later. he's cool now. yay4me

haha i actually liked that a lot. that's cool that he apologized about it. he was probably just in a bad mood.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
It seems like everything I say is mean to everyone else, actually.

And pretty much the only things I say outside of yes and no would be the following terms:
-Alright.
-Whatever.
-*No response*

Oh well.
Most of mine have just been to a reference to a book or a movie that was based on a real story in front of people. But there was one that I'm sure everyone is gonna think I'm an asswhole for but I didn't really mean it.

1st one. 2nd grade. reading a stupid book called dear addie or something like that.

I truly hated this book, it was about some girl in a lighthouse in Maine. Her grandma dies in the book...So we had to write a letter to addie as an assignment. Joking around in second grade I wrote. "Addie,etc,etc,etc, P.S. your idiot grandmother is going to die...have fun with that." Got an F on the assignment and the teacher thought I had anger problems. Lol I was just joking around with my friend too. He thought it was funny

2nd 7th grade. To some lady walking a stroller.....I really wish I hadn't said this one.

Me and my friend had just gotten a slurpee thingy from 7 eleven.But we had to wait a really long time because the women with the stroller was having a hard time deciding what flavor she wanted.So she gets it and leave and not long after we walk out of the store. We had to bike home on this narrow sidewalk downhill. Halfway down the hill I round a corner and there the women is. I slow down a bit and try to pass her but she refuses to move to the side. I hit a curb and fly off with my bike slurpee and all. My elbow got skinned off but it really wasn't that serious but I was having a bad day so I got pissed. My slurpee was ruined as well =P. So I whispered to my friend "If that women and her faggit baby had moved I wouldn't fallen. My friend just stares at me and tells me he thinks the women heard it. Jesus that still bothers me.

3rd 9th grade Watching a movie called Lorenzo's oil.

All the people in the room thought the movie was really sad which I didn't think it was at all. The kid dies in the end and this girl turns to me and asks me "Don't you think that was said?" I told her "I could really care less about that kid, people die everyday what makes him so special that you should care about him and not the others.(he had a disease called ALD which pretty much melts your brain).Everyone in that movie should get over it."

So yeah some not so nice things.
What's up?
not quite the meanest thing i've said, but I made her cry.

this girl in my old english class (sam) had something wrong with her eye. I can't remember...some sort of...disease or something. anyway, her self esteem or whatever was down about this. she walked into class one day with these huuuge thick sunglasses that no-one could could see her eyes. and it looked absolutly ridiculous. someone had to say something. of course, it had to be me, "hey sam, suuure is bright in here eh" and about half the class either put their heads down laughing or tried not to laugh. i didn't really feel bad, i knew she'd laugh about it later. funny part is i used to date her and dumped her ass.
^
Dunno, jus today i kinda made my mom upset. Didn't really think she'd take it that way.

mom "if u dont get your grades up you wont be gettin car money"
me "you dont have money anyways"

she was silent

it's really true, we're broke. but still

Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
i dont remember. oh one time the principal of the school called my friend up to the office for some shit he did. well, my principal is really fat, so when the teacher called him up, i said out loud, oh make sure she doesnt eat you and the class laughed.