Any of you bowl? It's something I have gotten into a lot lately. My best game is 191, but usually I'm between 120-150. Not great, but I don't have my own ball either. So, anyone bowl a 300? Any stories of people falling on their ass? Anything bowling related?
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
i smoke bowls, if thats what you're asking
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Derek <3's You!
^Bowls of cereal are good too!

especially after i smoke a bowl
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Me and my friends play bowling like golf. Lowest score wins. We basically see what kind of "trick shots" we can pull or how far we can throw the ball before it hits the ground.
I successfully scored an 18 once.
lol physical sports, bowling is one of those mental games you play in your mind when no ones watching at 3 o-clock in the morning (south park refrence for them south parkies (dunno what to call my obsession with south park))

pepsi
Bowling is so fun. Whenever I bowl good, I can't wait till I get to bowl again, and it stays in my head.

I carry a 200 average(barely), and I almost got a 300 once. I had the first 9 strikes. I had a crowd and everything watching. I got so nervous, and shook like crazy. I literally almost fell on my ass in front of everyone. It was so cool.
I sure do.

Carryin a 191 average and 197 average in 2 seperate leagues. Nothin special, but colleges look at me since I have only bowled since 2003 and my average increase is, I guess, really good?!

03- 125
04- 140
05- 175
06- 191/197

Dunno. Anyhoo, I've had exactly 20 games over 250, with my highest being a 289. The only reason it was that high is because I spared in the first, and struck till my last ball in the 10th. Knowin i had no chance of a 300 kept my nerves under control...

as far as starting a game, I've actually only got as far as the 6th frame strangely...

most strikes in a row tho was 15 between 2 games, and it happenes to be part of the streak above....back 9 and front 6

I love the game. I really do. Sadly my area produces alot of good bowlers and the most I've been able to win was 2 tournies of about 1,000 people.

And the reason why I love it, is because bowlers are generally very very respectful, even if they just struck the back 9 or whatever to pull an impromtu victory...gotta love that..
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!