Ok this is it. I have gotten so lazy, that I am to lazy to do things that lazy people do. Im too lazy to watch TV, too lazy to read my books, too lazy to even just stare at nothing. But the thing is, while I sit and do nothing, I dont feel bored at all. Its like Im meditating but im just really unsure of what to do. I go on dates like twice a week with this girl, and play guitar a lot, but other than that, Im too lazy to even play video games or just eat a lot. So im just staying the same and wasting my time. Anyone have any ideas of stuff to do to pass time when no one in your town does shit besides drink smoke and kill each other? Ty in advance, I'll just be sitting here.

BTW about to get a Herc Fede Jem
Quote by KissingShadows
Ok this is it. I have gotten so lazy, that I am to lazy to do things that lazy people do. Im too lazy to watch TV, too lazy to read my books, too lazy to even just stare at nothing. But the thing is, while I sit and do nothing, I dont feel bored at all. Its like Im meditating but im just really unsure of what to do. I go on dates like twice a week with this girl, and play guitar a lot, but other than that, Im too lazy to even play video games or just eat a lot. So im just staying the same and wasting my time. Anyone have any ideas of stuff to do to pass time when no one in your town does shit besides drink smoke and kill each other? Ty in advance, I'll just be sitting here.

BTW about to get a Herc Fede Jem

To bad your not to bored to post stupid, pointless threads.
Go jump off a building or something

See if you're still bored after that
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Why are you anywhere near ultimate-GUITAR? Go complain about your lame life to a forum that is as irrelevant and pointless as you are.