At first i thought it happened if no one posted on a thread for a long time but i just opened one today and now it's closed and it was getting a fair bit of post
well you quite possibly broke a rule of the thread...to avoid this you can read the faq of the forum category you're in or you can do what i do and just post anyways and get the thread closed
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
Mods on UG aren't like any I've seen on other forums. They like to close threads, and they like to ban a lot too.

that is stupid they need to stop closing soo many
-BAMF-
Member #8 of the Creedence Clearwater Revival fan club

pm cptbeefheart or Pi3h-boy to join
Quote by bcjeff08
that is stupid they need to stop closing soo many

But if they are really pointless spam/break rules, then they do need to close it.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503425 <-- this?

Yeah, this forum's meant for questions about the site, any other threads in here are generally closed, or moved to where they're meant to be.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
Mods on UG aren't like any I've seen on other forums. They like to close threads, and they like to ban a lot too.

I know arent they great?
I Especially love Greety.
He's the best mod ever.
GREETY FOR THE WIN!
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
yeah we run the place. i wouldn't have to close and move so many threads in here if people took the time to read the rules/FAQs and actually post in the correct forum, or use the search before posting.
from daylight...
...into darkness
How do we know if someone is a mod though

and sorry for posting threads in the wrong places divd3d, i've done it about 6 times
yeah, people with names that aren't in black are generally powerful, so best not to peeve them.

forum cleaners, admins, mods, just stay on their good side and you should be fine.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Thanks for that guys, you've been a big help and hopefully my threads won't close as much now. Although i've just got one more question (which may lead to another one and another one and so on)

Quote by les_paul_01
yeah, people with names that aren't in black are generally powerful, so best not to peeve them.

forum cleaners, admins, mods, just stay on their good side and you should be fine.

What do forum cleaners and admins do?