Chorus: Repeat 2 times.

Another ****in’ day!
**** that shit away!
Just a crazy way/day!
All you ****in’ do is...
B-etray (Echoes x2)

Verse 4/Outro:

Soon to come…..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first song i've wirtten. I did read the FAQ and im still not sure, as im new to the forum so i hope this is alright of me postin' my lyrics with swear words in it.. If it is, please let me know and i will censor out ^^ this is what i did find
No offensive songs/lyrics
This can be a problem because there?s some leeway for interpretation so I?ll clear things up: if your lyrics contain racist, homophobic, sexist, grotesquely disturbing, overtly and graphically violent or just plain insulting lyrics, including lyrics with flagrant ?censor aversion,? then it will be closed and there?s the likely possibility for a warning. And I have the final say on what?s offensive or not.

Says nothing that i can notice in my song....Anywho. Tell me what you think of what i could add/remove/replace

Songs meaning: Its the hate towards my mothers boyfriend at the current moment...
ok sort of a cliche but thats ok some of the lines are really good but seriously **** word has been used alot .
Hi