Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has heard of a guitar company called Anjo?
The one i have is an acoustic which is at least 25 to 30 years old but still plays really well. I just wanted to know if there are any people who know the company.
nop.. i dunno :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
You know, a friend of mine owns an Anjo acoustic which he is giving to me very soon... he thinks its junk, but I told him I'd take it off his hands for him, because the only acoustic I have is VERY crappy, and apparently was made by a company called Dana, which I've looked up and have no matches for. But I've tried his and it sounds pretty nice. If you want, I can tell you when I get it.
I have one my Dad gave me about 20 years ago. It's the W65 model. All I know is that they are made in Korea.
Hey anyone still out there. I have two old Anjos. A W68 and W72 they are both great old guitars.

I think they were common in Canada.
i have one i got from my grandma. i cant find anything on it either.it says model number 42 on the label inside:S
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
I bought an Anjo off of a well known Winnipeg singer/songwrighter by the name of Serena Postel. It looked like a hummingbird right down to the hummingbirds on the pickgaurd. It was beautiful to play. It was numbered & I haven't really found much about the axe. unfortunately I no longer have it and really miss the guitar. I've been playing since I was three and I'm almost thirty five now so I know a jem when I see it and this guitar was.
I also own a Anjo guitar, I bought the classical off of a consignment shop in Winnipeg MB for cheap, it had nickle strings and worn out needed new tuning nobs. shined it up and put some work into it and it has become my favorite guitar to date, one of those hidden gems for some reason this junker plays perfectly and has been for years (once i fixed it up)
Hi There,
The Anjo guitars are made by a family business in Cochin, India. Get off at the Kacheripaddi Junction and ask anyone one for ANJO Brothers Guitars work shop.
They make fantastic guitars. All hand crafted.
Good Luck

Quote by feralwolf13
Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has heard of a guitar company called Anjo?
The one i have is an acoustic which is at least 25 to 30 years old but still plays really well. I just wanted to know if there are any people who know the company.
Please don't necro old threads.
And everything that once was
infinitely far
and unsayable is now
unsayable
and right here in the room.

- Franz Wright