and send one of our own songs to a band competition called motomuzik...
if the people there like it we might get gigs and get really known..
we got this invitation because we won a talent contest in our s**t hole town...'

any suggestions?were 14 years old...

Edit: were also preety good..
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
yeah...really
Quote:
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Make sure your ass looks good, and your song will be played every second minute on MTV and on the radio.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
ORLY?

its a bit hard for us to tell you what kind of video to do........WHEN WE HAVNT HEARD THE SONG! not even the lyrics.

i mean u could have a song about cutting yourself, and someone could suggest a video with fairies and pixies and flowers and happiness, not knowing your song is an emo song
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
thanks alot everyone!! NOT!!!
how about how to tune the sound, where to do it, how to edit...
Quote:
its a bit hard for us to tell you what kind of video to do........WHEN WE HAVNT HEARD THE SONG! not even the lyrics.

i mean u could have a song about cutting yourself, and someone could suggest a video with fairies and pixies and flowers and happiness, not knowing your song is an emo song

well i was going for suggestions not in the direction of the what to do in it, but as how to film it in the best way where it could sound.
and emo?! we rock n roll dude!!!
Quote:
Quote by shooky

any suggestions?

What the fuck do you want to know???

I doubt that 14 year olds will be given a recording contract or anything...
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
no contract...just a few gigs in local coffe shops or some band contests fo guys our age...
why ya dissin'?
Quote:
i didnt say u were emo it was an example

mate u obviously need a microphone, and something to record with. u could try looking on the internet for a sound editor. that way you can record the drumming, guitar, vocals etc seperately, and then play it all together.

or u could do it like in the olden days, ie. everyone crowd around the microphone, hit record and play ur song.

then u would need a video editor, like windows movie maker perhaps? and stick the sound ontop.

good luck hope u win...
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
HAHAHA Local Coffeeshops. Are you sure that you're good?

If you are, and you're one-hundred precent behind doing this, because my band we're entering a competition in the Uk, "Rock Idol" and we decided not to because we had nosongs written (only joined a week)

Be confident
For the video, look at some of your favouite music videos and kin of, "Mix" them together.
Don't be stereotypical. (E.G. Emo - Black nails & Eyeshadow, Punk - Mohawks, Metal - Long hair.)

A good band to look at are YOUR favourite.

Good Luck - Me
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Quote by anarchy_skater
HAHAHA Local Coffeeshops. Are you sure that you're good?

If you are, and you're one-hundred precent behind doing this, because my band we're entering a competition in the Uk, "Rock Idol" and we decided not to because we had nosongs written (only joined a week)

Be confident
For the video, look at some of your favouite music videos and kin of, "Mix" them together.
Don't be stereotypical. (E.G. Emo - Black nails & Eyeshadow, Punk - Mohawks, Metal - Long hair.)

A good band to look at are YOUR favourite.

Good Luck - Me

So you want him to put eyeshadow on his long black mohawk?
Quote by shooky
no contract...just a few gigs in local coffe shops or some band contests fo guys our age...
why ya dissin'?

It just seemed like you were answering your question in your first statement. Good luck with your gigs and stuff....
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by nz_matt
What the fuck do you want to know???

I doubt that 14 year olds will be given a recording contract or anything...

*cough* Silverchair *cough*
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
*cough*Still Pending*cough*

Oh wait thats 13.....nm
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by shooky
thanks alot everyone!! NOT!!!
how about how to tune the sound, where to do it, how to edit...

Who the hell says not after a sentance they dont mean anymore? your 14 years old and you havent developed out of primary school
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Last edited by Shredlet at Jan 13, 2007,
Do you want us to be impressed and tell you how good you all are?
Jerk...
Quote by Shredlet
Who the hell says not after a sentance they dont mean anymore? your 14 years old and you havent developed out of primary school

BORAT SAYS
well, depending on where you live you might be able to find some decent locations to film some segments.... so where do you live?
Quote by ukdudeinuk
Go whippingpost!!