Page 1 of 4
OK DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WON???

first place: twowheels
0---2---2--82--52--83---3-482---2-480---2--52--83---3-482---2--89-----480--82--52--89a---8---8---8---8---7-7-7-7-9---9---a---8---8---7-7-7-7-9---9---c---2-4-a---9---9---ba-----------0---0---1---3-2-4-4-4-5-a---0---0---1---3-2-4-4-4-5-6-8-7-8-a---4-4-4-5-a

Second place: Jakester
9-9-6-886-87779-9---9---8686-9999----------9-----------------------------------------3-3-5-5-3-5-3-9---3-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-a---a----a---b-------------------------------------a---a---9-6-7-6-7-a---0---6-7-6-7-----a-a-a------------------------------------------

Third place: alexlemon2
--6-222822289-6-2---2---2--82-2-3---2---000800089-9-9--------------------------------777-777-777-c---7b--7b--777-777-7b--7b--777-777-777-c--------------------------------------------------6---8-----------6---8----------------------------------------------

ok if you lost dont bitch, k. theres 2 more contest next month good luck then. for two wheels you can put "I WON THE PUNK-O-MATIC TOURNAMENT january 07". and for the Jakester, and alexlemon2 you can put this "I CAME 2ED/3RD PLACE IN THE PUNK-O-MATIC TOURNY JAN 07".

What to expect in the other tournaments....

1. Better ratings. each entry will have there score posted 1-10 and what was good and or junk about there song.

2. Better entry. so insted of pm'ing it me you can send it in a form and send it to a database(look in my sig for the forum and find it there).

3. Diffent types of tournys

4. And more!

OK since i heard someone made a Punk-o-matic tournament and left and noone won im gona start my own and there will be a winner.

goto:
http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-548.htm

and create a song.

Judges (closed)
----------------
The_G_String
robbie

Players (PLAYERS CLOSED NO MORE ENTRYS, ALL CLOSED ALL ENTRYS ARE CLOSED NO MORE SONGS WILL BE ADDED)

In
--------
anarchy_skater(done)
The_Bass_Poet(done)
Jakester(done)
Teh Traineez0rz(done)
twowheels(done)
MDoggDX316(done)
stringmagician(done)
Hells_Bell(done)
Defaulted(done)
cyclobs(done)
12Jim34(done)
SublimeGuitar(done)
tabs aint cats(done)
lithium26(done)

out
-------
Bullet-Rule
frottage
fallenangel20
Alk 3 addict
piro gonzalez
alexlemon2
Piro Gonzalez
alaknilu
X-Boy
jammer-91
1570-Shred

Rules:
1.must be made by you
2.CONTEST ENDS NEXT WEEK SATURDAY SO ALL ENTRYS GETS YOURS IN BY 12:00 FRIDAY
3.You must pm me your final product for evaulation and entry you can post it this thread also for others to hear. to get the code click on save and on the bottom there should be a long line of numbers and stuff

winners get to put "I WON THE PUNK-O-MATIC TOURNAMENT january 07" in their sig
Last edited by The_G_String at Jan 22, 2007,
I started the previous thread n u stole my fu*kin idea. Anyways you put it in a more professional way so ill sitck, Count Me IN!
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
I'm in thanks.
Is there a grand prize?!!!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Yay!

*Dances like the retard he is*
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
ill join, but i dont really get it yet
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Quote by The_G_String
jammer u sure thats your entry make sure you send your 100% sure entry to me in a pm

Sry dont count that plz! That was a test.... Please dont count it! Thanks dude
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
DUde make the due date on next week saturday (on the weekend). Im having my IGCSE mock exams so i cant really come online and work on the song. Please, many people around the world would also be having this exam so just make it on saturday since it ends this week. Thanks- Please do it!

Oh, n did you know i thought of the nick name G-String when i first learnt to play guitar (2 years ago), lol even you thought of it but actually used it, nice!
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
im nearly finished my song
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
Done mine, ill send it later....
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
il join in and make a song. itl be crappily good!
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
g-string update the due date in the first post (isint it saturday?)
Quote by RHCP94

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
So what happens with my song??
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at Jan 13, 2007,
Yup.

Let's name our songs, I'm callin mine. "The Fucker Didn't Die In The Tidal Wave"

It's got all teh attitudez.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Me Judge

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Don't steal mah fuckers.

----1---1---1---1---2---2---3---3---3---77779-------3---3---3---3---2---9----------------2---2---2---2---2---2---7-7-7-7-bcbc4---5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-c------------1---2-3-4-3---------2-3-4-3-7-7-7-7-6-6-6-8-a---a-----3---3-1---1-------a------------
yo.

I BELIEVE
Il probably make a few songs, then post the entry at a later time. Im currently re-vamping one of my older songs to make it sound better. We shall see. Good luck to one and all (hope there will be a few more entries though)

EDIT: The guy above me has posted a very good entry. il have to try harder to beat that. Time to find inspiration lol
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Last edited by twowheels at Jan 13, 2007,
In.
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
Page 1 of 4