PS3 60G System is new still in box never opened.
I'm lookin for anything Fender electric or a decent amp around the PS3's $600 price tag.
Will do straight up for a Fender Mustang or a Vox AD100VT.
Shipping to the continental 48 States, PM for any info

Thanks
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
Last edited by roger88 at Jan 13, 2007,
I'm not sure that this is true, cause I'm not sure the PS3 is out in the US, I've heard stories that it's real hard to get them in the US cause they're always sold out.

But unless you can post pics of the console itself, I'm calling this a BS post.
^Nah I believe him because a shitload of my cousins got it, but I since its like a first gen it wouldnt be worth the hassel of it f'ing up!
But good luck man!
Yeah, it's completely reasonable for him to have one. And props for not trying to sell it for $453659345809435098345897342545, but good luck.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I'll keep that Buddy Guy in mind,not a fan of artist series guitars but ive heard good thing
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

i'm not saying its fake, but that would be cool to get a picture of it with something new in the picture, like a note saying UGROCKS or something. something to make the pic custom, and not so ebay generic
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
I don't mean to be a dick, as I'm not even interested in the console, but I think you should post pics of the actual console, just to leave every possibly interested user in peace.

Just my 2 cents.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by jmag
I don't mean to be a dick, as I'm not even interested in the console, but I think you should post pics of the actual console, just to leave every possibly interested user in peace.

Just my 2 cents.

+2

It still looks like a vacuum to me..... . BTW, I've decided to keep my Buddy Guy Strat, but just the neck. I'm about to put the body up on the Bay and get either an Ocean Turquoise, Daphne Blue, or Surf Green body and go for the "closet classic" look with the aged plastic, mint green pickguard, etc.
lol he has jumped through the hoops, now someone buy it

EDIT: oh now that its an open box item can we get a discount )))))

LOL JP
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
ps3's are all over the place were i live lol, no body wants them
Deluxe American Strat, 3 tone sunburst
Line 6 Spyder III, 75w
ps3's are all over the place were i live lol, no body wants them

breakin my balls man breakin my balls
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

Alright man, I'll break 'em a little more. I may have something for you. PM sent
Don't drink water, fish #@$! in it.
Yea, I just went to the local Target... They had 9 of them on the shelf, collecting dust like they should.