So I finally decided to upgrade my old BC Rich Bronze Warlock. My budget is about 700-800e(around 850-900$). I was thinking something like ESP KH-602 or some Jackson but they are way to expensive.
Is original Floyd Rose really that much better that the licensed one?
Guys what do you think? I'm not in a hurry.
if you can grab and original, get it! most of the time they are more reliable than licensed ones. just remeber they are a pain to tune though
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"
the KH is really nice. i'd go with that if you can.
Quote by cheames
neither is great. The Fender is bad though, unlike the Behringer which sounds so bad that it makes you want to stab out your own eardrums with a blunt pencil . hope that was helpful.

Guitar
Expert
Get a Jackson,I've heard the Kirk Hammet and it doesn't convince me.What style do you play the most?
the floyd rose i ahve rocks it may be a pain to tune ut if you tune it the right way then it wond need to be re tuned for a long time. i beleive there is a lesson on tuning the floyd rose on this site thats how i figured it out. then you just use the fine tuners if it gets too sharp or flat. And as far as guitars go i would also take a look at some Schecters they have a body style you would like prolly and soun amazing thats what i use and it has a floyd rose. but mine is a strategy, a rare model.
Does neck-thru makes really that big of a difference or is boly-on just fine, because I like some of the Jackson Dinkeys. Is the floyd JT580 on those any good.
Quote by Soul Collector
Does neck-thru makes really that big of a difference or is boly-on just fine, because I like some of the Jackson Dinkeys. Is the floyd JT580 on those any good.

It's the Jackson equivalent to a LFR, but I hear they are okay. Nothing compared to an OFR though. Neck-thru has slightly better sustain seeing as the neck is straight the whole guitar with wood attached to the side, and they also have good upper fret access.

What kinda of music do you play, and what amp do you have? Do you plan on upgrading the guitar?

As for guitar suggestions, look up Ibanez RG1570 which has an Edge Pro (reliable) and it's pretty neat. Just need to change the pickups, and you're set. Also maybe try the Jackson DKMG, comes with active EMG's, the trem is okay. And perhaps try the LTD MH-400, active EMG's and LFR...