I have a like new, 5 month old, Fender Standard Telecaster(MIM) Electron Blue with white pickguard. Plays and sounds great, just not the sound I am looking for. I am looking to trade for a Hollowbody electric. I will take some pics this weekend if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Bill
wmwise2001 "at" yahoo.com
Up one time for the weekend.
Would also be interested in trading for an Acoustic guitar.
Hey, i have a nice alvarez AJ60SC AE, with original alvarez case. jumbo body with a spruce top and a sweet sweet sound. mint condition. I'd be willing to send you that for the strat and some cash. PM me for some pics if you're interested.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Thanks for the post and offers guys.

xFilth, I dont know anything about the Bjarton, the G231 II is a classical guitar I think and I dont play classical.

Staticoverdub, I would love to have the Alvarez Jumbo, but dont have any funds right now to add.

Thank
Bill
Quote by wildbill1962
Thanks for the post and offers guys.

xFilth, I dont know anything about the Bjarton, the G231 II is a classical guitar I think and I dont play classical.

Staticoverdub, I would love to have the Alvarez Jumbo, but dont have any funds right now to add.

Thank
Bill

do you have anything else you'd be willing to trade? i'll send you a few pics. beautifullll guitar.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
email sent!!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!