Hi, i have been looking at the vc30 but i dont know what speakers size i should get, there is a 1x12,2x10 or a 2x12. i play all types of music from blues to rock to metal. if u think there is a better tube amp for £350 plz say.

Thanks
My Gear

Guitars
Custom Strat
Schecter Omen 6 Extreme
Ibanez S470
Yamaha FG730
Amps
Laney VC15
Blackstar HT-5
Effects
Digitech GNX3
Boss OD-20
Vox Wah
Marshall Echohead
Satchurator

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever
The VC is a very good amp for rock/blues, but you'd probably need a pedal to play metal on it. Speaker size, that really depends on what and where do you play. If it's for practice only, probably an 1x12. If you do gigs and whatnot, 2x10 or 2x12 would do more good, obviously.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
^ +1.

I think it has a speaker out too, though- a 1x12 will be lighter, and you could just buy an extension cab later.

if you play mostly metal, though, an ashdown fallen angel, randall rg50tc, and marshall dsl401 would be worth a look too. but the vc is at least as good as those, IMO.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?