Hey,

I have a Fender Blues Jr and just wondering what you guys would do for overdrive

Would you use the amp's natural OD or would you put the amp on clean and use a pedal as an OD channel?

what usually sounds better? my pedal is a Keeley modded BD2
Gibson Les Paul 60's Neck
Fender Blues Junior
Boss BD-2 - Keeley Phat Mod
Vox V848 Wah
EH Small Clone
what music do you play?
what tone do you like?
if you already have the pedal, why dont you compare and see which you like best?
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Can't you use the BD-2 on the dirty channel to give you more distortion?
the lesser known of the 4
at lower volumes ull want an od pedal.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I'd prefer amp overdrive, but yeah, for lower volumes, you're going to have to go with a pedal.
Sent from my iPad.
assuming you can crank it, I'd set the amp up for a crunch, with master volume on 10, roll off the guitar's volume for clean, and (with the guitar's volume back up again) kick in the pedal when you need it, or for a solo boost.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The amp's natural OD is amazing, but not at all highish gain or anywhere near.

With the amp's pre-amp OD cranked, it sounds like mud.

An OD is great with the amp cleanish.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30