does anyone know how to attatch GP5 files to threads, because whenever I try it says something like "invalid file type". which is wierd because i see people doing it all the time
put it into a zip file and try to attach it again.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
if you have windows xp right click the file, go to the 'send to' list and select 'Compressed (zipped) Folder' then it should appear in the same folder that the file is in.

for other operating systems i dont know but for XP that should be it

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
how do you actually move the gp5 file into the thread. I know that with pics you have to turn them into links first but what about guuitar pro files how do you get the link or url for that. I changed it to a zip file now what.
wayno
Last edited by WaYnO94 at Jan 16, 2007,
just below the text box where you enter the post (this is when you are starting a thread or are in the 'go advanced' menu thingy) theres a button that says 'manage attachments' click that. then click browse. Locate the zip file you want to upload then click open.click Upload and then when you post it should appear as an attached file.

Quote by element4433