Talk about tetris, the best puzzle game ever. Post your high-scores also

Tetris (original on NES&Gameboy)
147 lines

Tetris DS (nintendo ds)
651 lines
UNFORGIVEABLE
Interesting tetris fact: people who play tetris are communists and have sexual feelings towards their grandmothers.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Interesting tetris fact: people who play tetris are communists and have sexual feelings towards their grandmothers.

yeah

no
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by YouKnowYourRite
I got to 999 on DS then it stopped counting but it is pretty easy if you know how

yeah, i just got tired after 600+, and my lunch was getting cold.

you have wifi?
UNFORGIVEABLE
Quote by sadistic_monkey
Damnit, I got what I thought was an important phone call and quit. No, it was Dad asking if I wanted beans.

beans...?

theres not a pause button? or are you playing that tetris game on the net'
UNFORGIVEABLE
That lunchtimes Tetris sucks. It inverts all the pieces when you switch them. I just got owned.
Quote by Mascot
That lunchtimes Tetris sucks. It inverts all the pieces when you switch them. I just got owned.

Only one of the S shapes is screwed up.

And sometimes the whole game screws up and it keeps starting in the middle of playing so you have an extra block falling and the other one freezes and it's all confusing.
Quote by OMGIZZLEZ
yeah, i just got tired after 600+, and my lunch was getting cold.

you have wifi?

I dont have wifi yet I need to get that 30 quid adapter thing when i am not broke so if I get it i'll get back to you ok?
Quote by Mascot

agreed, its so buggy.

Quote by YouKnowYourRite
I dont have wifi yet I need to get that 30 quid adapter thing when i am not broke so if I get it i'll get back to you ok?

mkay, just pm me or something.
UNFORGIVEABLE
Tetris is like the greatest game ever. I just love how it went from just a normal game to being on cell phones and on consoles and yet keeping the same graphics. It's that awesome.
[Sig goes here]