im not sure if its the midi player

has this happened to anyone else
how do i fix this?
tune your guitar?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
is it only is a specific song? or all the time?
Member #5 of the The Haunted fan club.
Quote by amped00

What does it matter, it can't go out of tune, it's not possible.
...it is tuned...
its tuned up properly... i know this because when im playing along with CDs it is in tune but when i try gutiar pro or power tab it sounds off

My guitar tuner is still brand new so that cant be the problem
Quote by amped00

all songs
i was playing around with it and all the notes are about 1/4 pitch higher than they are supposed to be
maybe it jsut sounds different being midi and all, that it jsut doesnt sound right.
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Plug your speakers into your tuner, or just use the mic to test it.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Cradle of Filth is gay, and you are absolutely, positively not allowed to be gay in black metal.

It's kind of like being black in Alabama. Don't do it.
Quote by STriNG-RaY
...it is tuned...
its tuned up properly... i know this because when im playing along with CDs it is in tune but when i try gutiar pro or power tab it sounds off

My guitar tuner is still brand new so that cant be the problem

cds dont use a midi, so thats not a valid comparison. are you sure your tuning e a d g b e? are all the songs you listen to dropped d or maybe even dropped c?
Quote by its_alive
Lighten up.

The Pit>Professionals

Quote by meh!
Wow, the rape wagon. The wagon sounds like the best wagon in town
Quote by xluc1f3rx
Plug your speakers into your tuner, or just use the mic to test it.

yah ive done that its its way off like i said
its about a 1/4 pith too high no matter what i do
Quote by somethingcool76
cds dont use a midi, so thats not a valid comparison. are you sure your tuning e a d g b e? are all the songs you listen to dropped d or maybe even dropped c?

yah its all standard tuning i just used the CDs as comparison to say that i can play the same song in tune with the CD but when i try on guitar pro or PT its off
maybe try to find if there is an option for choosing the tuning pitch. What i mean is that A is usually tuned to 440Hz. Maybe your A is tuned lower.  
I have a friend who's computer sometimes retunes everything. When playing along to Enter Sandman on Spotify he started questioning his sanity. "Isn't this in Eb?" Now it was in E (almost). A restart helped. It has apparently happened repeatedly and seems to be an issue with the sound card drivers.