What is the worst thing youve gotton arrested for? or tell storeis about someone you know, or close calls youve had.

Post your Stories!
never got arrested but i have spent a few nights in the drunk tank
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
This story may be a little TOO bad ass, so you might want to hide your kids. My closest encounter was when my friend got in trouble for prank calling some kid. I know, badass.

EDIT: **** tha police
Last edited by kroberts8 at Jan 13, 2007,
Shoplifting, back in my crazy early teens

I was such a badass
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
almost got nabbed for selling drugs, had a party at my apartment and the cops came and since there were underagers there (everyone was underage) they searched my place. they found about a 3/4 of a pound of weed (all in 1/4 ounce bags) and a half ounce of blow (all in $50 bags), but they couldn't do anything to me because the search warrant had the wrong apartment number, so basically it was illegal search and seizure. but they wouldn't give me my drugs back, so i was out alot of money (better than a few years in prison tho)
uhh hit and run then a highspeed chase, where i finally got caught cause i ran out of gas.

no, thatd be fun though. im a good person, i havent been arrested or chased, or caught. well ive been chased and caught but thats not for this thread.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by MotleyCrueSATD
uhh hit and run then a highspeed chase, where i finally got caught cause i ran out of gas.

no, thatd be fun though.

Yer what a ball
never been arrested, gotten stopped for open alcohol, public urination, trespassing, public intoxication (all of these were while drunk, obviously). Almost got arrested at camping for breach of the peace, the cops came without reason and we were chirping the park rangers that came with them, and foolishly continued after the cops warned us to shutup, my buddy got arrested and they gave me and the other guy the option of going with him, we wisely shut our mouthes. Pretty mild stories, but oh well.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
yea i egged some houses, a friend threw one in a window while a lady was shutting it.

we ran and got caught. They called the police, the police just took it as a joke and clearly didn't care. We ended up having to pay 10 euros to get the house cleaned, the police looked pissed off for being called out just for an egging.
I've never been arrested. I'm a good person. Me and my friends did get told off when we were 11 for playing football against the wall of the newly built houses office place. The policeman told us to move, so we gone away five mins, then gone back. But I've never really been in trouble.

Another story was a guy was going to phone the cops on me and my friends because we were mucking about down the street, then Beefie (As his nickname was - He lived in my friends street. He was 17 at the time lmao) threw a water bomb off the guys house. The guy caught us up and told us his wife (who was pretty old) had a heart problem, and could have had a heart attack. For some reason, he thought it was me because I had ym scooter, and was last to get away. God I was pissed off.
haha never been arrested, but i have ran from them multiple times for various things. it's so funny when you run into the woods, they come in a few feet and are like 'we can see you, come out,' but if you just stay where you are or stay lying on the ground after about a minute they just walk out of the woods.
Quote by chocolatguitar
it's so funny when you run into the woods, they come in a few feet and are like 'we can see you, come out,' but if you just stay where you are or stay lying on the ground after about a minute they just walk out of the woods.

I got caught by cops when i was 13 and my buddies and I decided to throw firecrackers and all sorts of small fire works into homes back in mexico. We were about to be loaded into a small wagon when another group of kids walked along the block lighting up stuff, so the cops went after those kids and we legged it.
two weeks later some friends and I decided to go shoplifting at a local superstore. It was three of us, one of us not so careful. We were taking hotwheels toy cars, but being smart enough to relocate them somewhere else, like throw them into a suitcase and dismantle the package inside it. The not so careful one, just went ahead and opened the package, and proudly displayed his bounty for all to see. behind him, a small bank station and three cameras pointing at him. We knew he was going to get caught so all of us parted ways and didn't see him for hours. Later we found... he had been caught. Hmm, whatever i did to that 67 Corvette Stingray I stole...
The only time really spent in jail was when i was caught driving without liscence in the U.S. and had to spend six hours in the drunk tank. But there I met this humble guy who was caught snorting coke and had a good amount of crack in his car. He kept calling himself stupid, apparently it was the third time he got caught.
Upon returning to Mexico, i had many encounters with the law on drunken driving, drunk in public and indecent exposure incidents. But I got off all of them with the good ole bribe. Although once my drinking buddies and I walked out of a prepy club and towards our car, and spoted this nice looking, black BMW M3. Don't recall the year, but it was shiny. By some reason we all had the need to pee real bad, so I started peeing on a post by that bmw. Somehow I shifted my attention to the vehicle and started peeing all over it, and before you knew it all my friends had joined in. It was an asshole thing to do, but it was fun.
Other than that, I don't see cops upclose that much.
i went on the roof of my local Kinney Drugs with like 5 of my friends. it was sweet up there, you could see the whole town. unfortuantely, they heard us running around from inside the store, and called the cops. then i had to go to the police station and call my mom to pick me up. it sucked.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by chocolatguitar
haha never been arrested, but i have ran from them multiple times for various things. it's so funny when you run into the woods, they come in a few feet and are like 'we can see you, come out,' but if you just stay where you are or stay lying on the ground after about a minute they just walk out of the woods.

this guy knows his shit
thats how I got away, running into the park
Getting caught is for n00bs.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Getting caught is for n00bs.

Of course it is.
Got chased by a police helicopter and some police cars once, although I wasn't aware of it at the time. I was thinking it was odd that there was this police helicopter more or less above me for maybe ten minutes as I was moving around then a load of police come round the corner to arrest me, not that I'd done anything. Apparently I look just like a dangerous criminal from the air, which is who they thought they'd been chasing. But no, they'd been following me the whole time, and 'cause I was moving through fields and woodland, across a river and through housing estates it took them ages to get the cars to me. The rozzer says: "you did a good job eluding us". Great police force we have if they have trouble catching a walking teenager who doesn't even know he's being chased.

Never been arrested for anything I've done though.
one time,
during a summer holiday me and my friend where walking around in Copenhagen. The streets where full of people and at one point we see this police officer running towards us yelling in his walkie-talkie, and for no particular reason both of us asumed he was trying to get to us we ran and when he saw that he followed us. We got chased for ages, finally we hided our asses in a McDonald.
shot a cop car with a mortar (the type of fire work that make a huge expolsion, like a roman candle on steroids). lucky for me the cop was super obese so i got away
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"