what do you think would be a price for a BC Rich Warlock Metal Master first hand because i saw a second hand one yesterday for £100 went in to get it today it was gone so thought id find out how much a first hand one was.
uhh i got mine for 160$, its a good guitar its got a ncie sound and tone and the neck is a lot like a gibson, teh neck isnt through tho, its a great guitar for all kinds of music, i would pikc it up, its a hell of a deal, and great for starting out, it was my first guitar and i still use it when i play shows and stuff, the only problem i had was the tone and voulme switch wires were acting up, but that was after a year and its only like 40$ to get it repaired, its a great buy, go for it
Quote by cman138
Don't buy BC Richs. They're dumb.

Yay for useless ignorant posts...

B.C. Rich makes some good guitars, you just need to look at what you're buying and think of what you are buying it for.
what's your budget? I'm assuming you need an amp as well?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That price is about £200 more than it's worth.

Yeah, the guy should give you £100 for taking it off his hands.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Why the hell would anybody come to a B.C. Rich post where someone wants B.C Rich specific help just to bash them?
Signatures are overrated.
If its for a first guitar, definately get it lol. It was my second guitar. My first was a 40 dollar First Act thing, and then I got the metal master pack. I felt awesome, and it played really well for a beginner guitar because it looks great, has two humbuckers, 24 frets, and a nice thin neck.

Quote by Dave_Mc
what's your budget? I'm assuming you need an amp as well?

It comes with an amp, strap, picks, cables, tuner, etc.
Yeah, one of my friends got it to start out. The amp is way sucky, and the pickups are kinda bad too, but it's great as a beginners pack; the guitar is surprisingly good.
Quote by insideac
It comes with an amp, strap, picks, cables, tuner, etc.

"what's your budget?" was my way of saying I'd look into something else instead, and i wanted to know his budget to see what was available to him. perhaps it was too subtle.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
"what's your budget?" was my way of saying I'd look into something else instead, and i wanted to know his budget to see what was available to him. perhaps it was too subtle.

Perhaps, he should get the guitar, and not have you recommend him a Marshall Tube Amp
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Last edited by dementedpuppy at Jan 14, 2007,
This was my first guitar lol.. actually the neck is pretty nice, I personally had no problems with the guitar at all. I still have it hanging on my wall lol ;P I dunno about the amp though I sold that straight away and bought a different one without even trying it. But yeah it's about £200 new.
Quote by dementedpuppy
Perhaps, he should get the guitar, and not have you recommend him a Marshall Tube Amp

perhaps you should shut the fuck up.

I had no intention of recommending him a tube amp, nor a marshall one at that.

But there are much better starter amps available than the one in the BC Rich pack- Roland Microcube for starters.

He did post for advice here, remember.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
perhaps you should shut the fuck up.

I had no intention of recommending him a tube amp, nor a marshall one at that.

But there are much better starter amps available than the one in the BC Rich pack- Roland Microcube for starters.

He did post for advice here, remember.

Jesus Christ, I was kidding. Did you not see the smiley at the end?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by Dave_Mc

Judging by your other posts Id say you are upset.
Quote by dementedpuppy
Jesus Christ, I was kidding. Did you not see the smiley at the end?

sorry, i missed that. Apologies.

:snyper:

EDIT: just to clarify, there have been several posts like that directed at me in the past day or two that weren't kidding.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jan 14, 2007,
Quote by insideac
Judging by your other posts Id say you are upset.

not really.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?