Hey everyone, we're a thrash band called Silvertonguedevil from the Dallas, Texas area. I don't really know what all to say here, just check out our band and tell us what you think.

www.myspace.com/silvertonguedevilband

Also, if you live in the Dallas area, we have a few shows coming up, and more on the way. It would be greatly appreciated if you could come out and show your support.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
wow
you guys are pretty good
good to see some good ol' thrash
Quote by Jaffaps2
It's meant to reflect Clapton's career, starts off good but then turns into a piece of shit.

The Lord has done mighty things with his right hand
Psalms chapter 118, verse 12
Thanks guys! We may be recording a new demo sometime soon, so hopefully that'll turn out good, but nothing's planned for sure yet.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I know how much bumping sucks but I must do it.
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM