Page 1 of 7
Title says it pretty much- but this is one of mine.

A girl in my class didn't know what "dropping" was ("Dropping" is when girls bend over and smack the ground with their hand and sexually stand back up- they do it when they dance a lot). So I demonstrated it for her (she's one of my good friends so it wasn't anything ghey like that) and then our principal walks by and says: "Wesley, you really need to do something else with your free time."

That was one of them amongst many others.

███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
I stood up in front of a efemenite kid and sang "DAHA,DAHA,Dude looks like a lady".
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
In elm school I used to do all kinds of shit... Which I dare not mention because I still fear being laughed at xD
Quote by westo
Title says it pretty much- but this is one of mine.

A girl in my class didn't know what "dropping" was ("Dropping" is when girls bend over and smack the ground with their hand and sexually stand back up- they do it when they dance a lot). So I demonstrated it for her (she's one of my good friends so it wasn't anything ghey like that) and then our principal walks by and says: "Wesley, you really need to do something else with your free time."

That was one of them amongst many others.

I thought "dropping" was taking a shit...

MausEdit: So I'm not spamming, mine is probably when i was drunk at my cousin's friend's house and she had a canopy over her bed, and I couldn't see it, and I drilled my head on it while attempting to get on...

MausEdit2: I realized this said at school...
I was zoning off during a Pre-Calculus lesson and my friend in the desk next to me kicked me, and I came out of my daze and yelled, "Bingo!"
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Last edited by Maus24 at Jan 13, 2007,
well lets see....i jacked off in the class room didnt get cought though but if i did that would have been really bad
Quote by Nvrxcominxhome
well lets see....i jacked off in the class room didnt get cought though but if i did that would have been really bad

I was in a marching band like thing in the practice room with the whole band and stuff and I guess I was like weak from not eating and got dizzy and just fainted...Gah, that was embarrassing.
last year in science, i was sitting in a labstool, and i passed out...and i hit the ground on my nose, which started bleeding...

haha it was really weird
Quote by Inahrima

Kirk: you know what would be hardcore?
James: what?
Kirk: metallica nail polish!
James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
Well, I once sat down in the library with a kid who looked a lot like my friend. When I realized that I didn't know him, I got up, looked around, and walked out.

Not that embarrassing, because only one person in the whole school saw it, but it was really awkward.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
hahaha...i hate it when i go up to someone and i'm like "hey" then i realize it's not the person i thought it was...

i usually just say i'm high after that or something haha
Quote by Inahrima

Kirk: you know what would be hardcore?
James: what?
Kirk: metallica nail polish!
James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
I think i called a teacher mum once.

And i got hit in the balls playing cricket against a 70MPH bowling machine which my Physics teacher brings up every time i ask him a question in front of the class.
Need.New.Sig.
Quote by Twist of fate
I mispronounced the word "organismic" for "orgasmic" so it was "there are many orgasmic creatures that live in the amazon"

omg i did that!!!!!! well kinda differently. i was reading about the forest or something to do with geo science and instead of reading organisms i read orgasms.....the class thought it was funny.

i accidently farted in my english class. my friend made me laugh for some reason and a huge fart came out....when the class was silent!! everyone heard me and started laughing. ya know what i did? i blamed my friend. half the people believed it was me, half didnt.
i called a teacher a c u n t behind their back and the teacher was right behind me, got in well loads of shit
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
My school has handicap-accessable fire alarms (no glass, just a push button) and I accidentally set one off leaning against the wall, this was yesterday. Luckily I told them soon enough that I wasn't suspended or anything like that but it was definitly the most embarrasing thing I've ever done at school.
haha, some of these made me rofl.

erm, at school i passed out in assembly once. i was sitting there feeling gradually more and more wobbly and i kept falling over on this poor first year kid, then next thing i knew i woke up and saw the face of my deputy head mistress leaning over me, i said "OH MY GOD" and passed out again, woke up in the medical room, sat up, asked where i was, then fell backwards and smacked my head on the wall.

me, idiot? no way.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Virage
The only thing i can think of is being crapped on by a seagull.

+1

geez that was horrible. i suppose the other thing would have to be being slapped with a ham sandwhich.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
I was 11 and I had to read aloud infront of the class and the book said 'pussy whillow' and as I read it I couldn't stop laughing lol

and i am always falling over or hitting my head and stuff like that but meh
In 8th grade, I was cutting through the gym to get to my class. It was during the girls P.E. class. A friend I had pulled a prank on saw me from the hall, ran in the gym, and ankled me in front of every girl in the 8th grade. Hilarity ensued (for the girls).
My Equip:

- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- Peavey ValveKing 212 Amp
- Ibanez Gio =)
I was in my grade 10 English class, this was the second time I took it. An announcement came on "could all grade 11s report to the gym". I was the only grade 11 in the whole class, so I stood up, and walked out feeling really stupid.

In my Grade 12 english class, I've fallen asleep many times, and I sit in the front row. A few times I drooled in my sleep, so I had to wipe my drool off my arm.

EDIT: Oh, and the time when i first took grade 10 english, a friend of mine flipped me off, and then his chair broke. His ass hit the floor like... a turd hits the water.

There was also the time in shop when my peice of wood broke off the lathe and nailed me right in the chest. And the time when another peice broke off and flew like, 3 inches past my head.

I think when I was in elementary I called one of the teachers "mom".
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Last edited by Will_Minus at Jan 13, 2007,
Passed out in the middle of a hall way, hitting my head on the floor or the wall on the way down.
Quote by Will_Minus
I think when I was in elementary I called one of the teachers "mom".

dude, who hasn't done that? one of my friends did it a few weeks ago, and we're in grade 12
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
In middle school gym class, we were pretty much being forced to play softball. I'm not athletic, nor do I like or pay any attention to sports, but I had to participate whether I wanted to or not.

So, i wasn't paying any attention until my turn to bat came up.

Strike one.

Strike two.

Third time, I nail it hard enough to bounce it a couple of feet, and then I go running for first base...in the wrong direction. The class was full of girls, most of which laughed. A few felt sorry for me and were like, "Aww, let him go anyway!"

Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
^

sorry. it was funny.

I have another one. Okay so we're supposed to sell these ticket things to other people in our neighborhood for a school fund raiser and once a week the vice principal comes into our class and asks if anyone needs any more tickets to sell. Now, since none of us care and none of us want to sell anything, none of us need more tickets to sell. So while walking down the middle of the class, she asks "Does anyone need anymore tickets?"

To this I SCREAMED "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!". Everyone, strangely, went silent right before I said it and I accidentally screamed it way too loud. Screaming + puberty = embarrassment. The Vice Principal then said: "Was that you Mr. Wesley?" And I was like: "Uhh.... I think so."

I didn't get in any trouble. But everyone was laughing at me after she exited the room. My best friend was laughing hysterically the whole time because I looked so stupid walking down the middle of the class screaming out "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" out of nowhere.

This happened yesterday.
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by Will_Minus
EDIT: Oh, and the time when i first took grade 10 english, a friend of mine flipped me off, and then his chair broke. His ass hit the floor like... a turd hits the water.

that made my day!
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I shat my pants in kindergarten. And I mean, diarrhea running down my legs and everything.

I'm in grade 12 now, and my friend Kyle STILL makes fun of me for it

I would too that's hilarious
I have a couple. not as bad as some of you, but feh.

A couple of years ago I was in a physics lesson and was messing around fighting with the kid next to me and managed to fall off my stool in spectacular fashion and land completely flat on my back, managing to hit both my coccyx and head at the same time.

my girlfriend at the time was in the lesson and I could see her cringing ¬_¬

And then once in a year 9 spanish lesson me and my mate were trying to make each other laugh using only words, so I go "Farrrrt", he goes "PENIS" and then just as the room goes silent, I say "VAGINA!" really loud, in an appallingly bad scottish accent.

Even the teacher laughed.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
mine was back in the 5th grade when I thought a doughe(sp?) bag was an organ. They still havn't let it go.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by Metal Disciple
In middle school gym class, we were pretty much being forced to play softball. I'm not athletic, nor do I like or pay any attention to sports, but I had to participate whether I wanted to or not.

So, i wasn't paying any attention until my turn to bat came up.

Strike one.

Strike two.

Third time, I nail it hard enough to bounce it a couple of feet, and then I go running for first base...in the wrong direction. The class was full of girls, most of which laughed. A few felt sorry for me and were like, "Aww, let him go anyway!"

Haha, yeah. I was like that too.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
^(to angus is god)
Douchebag?

"I'm gonna need some anesthetic here, quick! He's got a ruptured douchebag that could go malignant any second!"

I had a friend that fell down the bus stairs in high school. He was a big chubby dude, and it was funny because I just saw his head...disappear! And then he hurt his leg, so he dragged himself to the bike rack outside and pulled himself up. His face was all red. hehe. We still pick on him a little bit.

EDIT:
SavageNights
Yeah, gym class sucked. All I ever did was sit around where noone would find me until the bell rang, haha.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Last edited by Metal Disciple at Jan 13, 2007,
long one:

this one kid has a lyspe, and when he says "twenty" he says " chunny"

so we were saying CHUNNY! alot. and the other day a kid was like "i got chunny in the bank" (making fun of the song 'money in the bank')

so we kept saying that, and one of my friends started using chunny as slang for sperm/cum/ejaculation.

so one kid was like "dude whats chunny mean?" and i was like "well (tells story about kid with lyspe) justin uses it as slang for sperm. like "AHH CHUNNY ALL OVER MY FACE"

i then turned around to see a adult staring at me.
UNFORGIVEABLE
well i once wrote orgasm on the board instead of organism..... i didnt mean to but i just made a joke out of it anyway- my teacher made me write an essay

another kid in my school de-pantsed a kid because he was making fun of him

i would tell some more about the kid who pulled the other guys pants down (he gets really embarrassed about stuff so everyone makes a big deal of everything he does) butttt im not gonna right now