I need an electric with action that is a mile high. It needs to be under $100 too.

I want to play slide and don't want to set my schecter's action higher, so I want a cheap guitar to play slide with.
Last edited by Schecter1277 at Jan 13, 2007,
get any cheap guitar really, and just raise the action yourself.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
For under $100, you're not looking at much. Maybe a Squire or low end Yamaha. Squire would be your best bet. See if you can get anything used, that would shave off half the price.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
An electric for $100? Well, that limits your search to, let me think, crap. There's almost nothing for that price. At least, nothing worth buying. Maybe a Squier Strat, those are okay. But they're about $150. I saw them for $120, but they were all overstocked, and needed to free up space at the store. I think the Squier Bullet is about $100.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Yea get any cheap guitar. It seems like they all have a high action because they are so terribly made... Do you want higher action for tone reasons or just because you find it EASIER?
you could just adjust the action?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
i still dont understand why you want high action... anyways i would just raise the action on your $500 schecter instead of buying a $100 piece of junk
He probably wants to play slide without sacrificing his current guitar or going through the trouble of setting the action higher each time he wants to play. Now recommend the man a Squier!
Quote by CanCan
He probably wants to play slide without sacrificing his current guitar or going through the trouble of setting the action higher each time he wants to play. Now recommend the man a Squier!

YES SIR!!
Quote by CanCan

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. (I didn't put that? *fixes*)
Try eBay, seriously, I bought a cheap Strat for 70 bucks. That's with shipping included!