I recently bought the digitech bad monkey. Im not totally pleased with it. Im gonna tke it back and see what else i can get.

what i am looking at right now is:

OS-2
SD-1

or to get away from an overdrive pedal

i also like the DS-2

but just to let you know i already own a DS-1 and a MT-2, so i wouldnt want anything super close the those pedals.

and input is greatly apretiated.

thanks,
-Joe
well i woudnt get the ds 2 really, because isnt one of the modes a ds 1?
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
I like my OS-2. It's got nice color to **** around with and I can get pretty much every heavy distorted sound I want out of it.
Read it in the newspaper
Ask your girlfriends and see if they know
That my strength is tenfold, girl
I'll let you see it if you want to before you go
i forget the model number, but the yellow boss one [XD] is a good one

also, the wylde overdrive is good, too
Quote by Inahrima

Kirk: you know what would be hardcore?
James: what?
Kirk: metallica nail polish!
James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
OS-2 all the way. The blend between overdrive and distortion is awesome. The overdrive and distortions sound great on their own, but the pedal really shines when you mix the two.
Quote by jdthedruid
OS-2 all the way. The blend between overdrive and distortion is awesome. The overdrive and distortions sound great on their own, but the pedal really shines when you mix the two.

thanks alot, thats exactly the input i was wanting!

one more question.

any input on the CE-5. i was just listening to some clips of it and it sounded orgasmic.