Well, actually they gave me a check. Sadly, I returned my gear and got over $1000.00 back, $1,034.54 to be exact. That's including the other stuff I bought at other stores like Hastings and walmart. Hehe

Well, I guess I wont be playing a guitar. Maybe I'll try drums haha.
Guess you better change your sig then.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Satch_Boogie
You sir are a moron. What makes you think you'll be any better at the drums?

+One Half...
I gotta say, if you lack the dedication for guitar, you most likely lack the dedication for any other musical instrument,
but who knows, maybe you will be great at drums...
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
What did you do that for, young n00bl3t?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Did I miss something?
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
he made a thread the other day you guys...

search it
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
please tell me you wont be coming back to these forums.
you disgust me
you think you can become hendrix in a day? you cant even become hendrix if you played for 50 years. cuz hes hendrix.

ive been playing a year and i still suck. you need dedication i guess you dont have.
*spits*
ok let me get the right, youve spent $1000 so £500 youve been playing for a month and you've given up?

You unfortunately have less spine than a jelly fish.

Also if you have no time to practice guitar, how do you have time to practice drums?
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
hes giong to buy drums and sell them cuz he felt he didnt reach his goal of perfectly striking a cymbol
look, you guys are all being assholes. He decided guitar wasn't his thing, so he returned his shit, what's the big ****ing deal?

If he doesn't want to play, or stick with it, that's his choice.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
You played less then a month and you quit? Big mistake IMO. You know everyone feels like quiting in the begining, you gotta go longer then that before you decide to quit...

My first few months were hard, i wanted to quit. After six months my fingers were finnally moving. Ive now been playing 9 months, so in less then a year i can play Hendrix and Led Zeppelin and im still very much a beginner but im having a blast.

EDIT: BTW drums are just as hard as guitar, starting out anyway...
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Last edited by GuitarNinja12 at Jan 13, 2007,
Quote by hamish5178
look, you guys are all being assholes. He decided guitar wasn't his thing, so he returned his shit, what's the big ****ing deal?

If he doesn't want to play, or stick with it, that's his choice.

i think the main problem is that we feel he doesn't realise what it takes to learn guitar, you need effort and committment. To give up like this is rather sad..
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Dude, you should have stuck at it. Guitar is kind of like a horse race, or for any other unstrument for that matter - You run with it, then come to a hurdle and have to get other it. Also, you'll be worse at drums than guitar, as drums requeires you to synchronise both hands to certain beats.
I wish I could have had the spending power like that for my first rig.

You sir are a douche, you lack all dedication. the moment you get to a hurdle you retire.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
I think you are the least determined person i know. Why would you start playing in the first place if you didn't have enough drive to stick with it.

I hope you are kidnapped by mysterious bandits who require you to play a song by Michael Angelo Batio to be released.
To be honest...

He spent about ten times too much on his first rig...

With his attitude, I would've rather he got stiffed the whole amount!
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Correction - YOU have failed today.

Someone rich and spoiled?

Not quite directed at the thread creator, I wouldn't jump this far so quickly.
=\.

I'm sorry but...I have lost 80 percent respect for you.

I'm just saying, you don't think everyone goes through the same thing you went through? You couldn't accomplish anything, such as playing sweet child o' mine, so you just gave up?

We all went through that phase by something we all like to call, practicing and having determination to accomplish something.

Well, nonetheless, I don't want to flame you too hard consididering I read all of the coments on this thread already.

Good bye.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by pinoyplaya
Thanks

And if you think that throwing money at a problem will make it go away, then you'll fail for all of your life.

It's too bad you went from being a musician to being a drummer.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
if its not his thing then its not his thing. i bought a 500 dollar metal detector cause my dad did it and he liked it, and i hated it i never use it. LOL i hope you get good at drums. Good luck with drumming
Quote by AlGeeEater
It's too bad you went from being a musician to being a drummer.

Chris

+1, unless his goal as a drummer is to play jazz, seeing as that takes ability.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
you gave up guitar? what the **** is wrong with you, moron?!?!?!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules