I have nothing to write about. My life is sooooooooo boring. Please give me some ideas?!?!?!?!
you can write about anything i dont believe you when you say there is nothing in your life to write about write about your life being boring also what do your favourite songwriters write about
there are tons of things to write about even in your so called boring life. you can write about anything, girls, school, your job, your family, yourself, etc.....
Drag queens. That's always interesting.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
you can always read the lyric tips thread...... and the FAQ
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
or gay guys that play the piano
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
Or something about undercover pop divas named Miley...

Just messing with you.

Write about your boredom, many great songs have come from that. Longview comes to mind... though that's also about masturbating, but you can write about that too.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Bah rwead the FAQ!

Corey that holla sounds like the South Park episode where Cartman says "HellA" psshhh nothings original these days.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.