Recommend a song, to learn on guitar or bass!!!

Ok so this is how it is going to work:

1. A person Recommends a song to the user above (or any other user)
2. Then leave information on what type of song you are looking for.

For Guitar

Ok, I'm looking for a song, either classic rock, or an easy metal song with a catchy riff. Not too east though. I've learned all of Metallicas best known songs so maybe something different or from another metal band. As fo classic rock im into Led zeppelin etc.

Thanks!!
walk - pantera

im loking for a song with a solo, for a guitarist just progressing from the "easy" (nothing else matters. etc) solo phase into the "intermediate" (stairway to heaven, etc) solo skill level
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
^^
Are You Dead Yet - Children Of Bodom (solo may be a bit hard)

im looking for a awsome heavy metal song!
^^^
I'm Broken - Pantera

Im looking for an easy as hell song...90's rock.....but not nirvana....im sick of learning nirvana....
My Gear:
Washburn Lyon Tele Copy
ESP LTD MH250NT
Samick D7-CE :
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Wah
Peavy Renown Solo Series Amp
Easy? Enter Sandman is pretty easy. almost too easy

I'm looking for the heaviest metal song from the 80's
Quote by mitch155
^^^
Judas Priest - You've got another thing coming

Im looking for an easy as hell song...90's rock.....but not nirvana....im sick of learning nirvana....

learn under the bridge by red hot chili peppers

Im looking for a heavy song (metallica, pantera, etc) that has a very catchy solo thats at a intermediate level. (ex i can play all of one by metallica)
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
learn under the bridge by red hot chili peppers

Im looking for a heavy song (metallica, pantera, etc) that has a very catchy solo thats at a intermediate level. (ex i can play all of one by metallica)

Fade To Black is nice, and seek and destroy has a cool solo