Hm, you've got a pretty bizarre piece here; very ambiguous. The chords are definitely out of the ordinary - what type of chords are you using?

Anyways, I think you could maybe use stronger chords, that have a greater melodic driving force, and you'd be off to a good start. Your guitar tone is pretty solid, so it could definitely work well.
Quote by yawn
Hm, you've got a pretty bizarre piece here; very ambiguous. The chords are definitely out of the ordinary - what type of chords are you using?

Anyways, I think you could maybe use stronger chords, that have a greater melodic driving force, and you'd be off to a good start. Your guitar tone is pretty solid, so it could definitely work well.

Dm for the begginning part then sliding it down and going back up. Can't really say about that rest.. I used a chorus effect and a delay effect too.
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD
tsup dude

well beyond the smaller errors (some fret buzz, some tuning issues) i like it. FOr me the real thing with music is originality, id be interested in heard a more fuller version of this with a band
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Quote by RHDIII
tsup dude

well beyond the smaller errors (some fret buzz, some tuning issues) i like it. FOr me the real thing with music is originality, id be interested in heard a more fuller version of this with a band

ya i messed up a bit which cause some fret buzz.. I don't have a band at the moment I guess. Idk anyone that has any musical talent close by.. that I know of. I think I might add some more stuff to this maybe some vocals and maybe a electric guitar solo (even though this is suppose to be an acoustic piece).
John Frusciante=GOD
Anthony Kiedis=GOD
Flea=GOD
Chad Smith=GOD