Page 1 of 2
Dear Diary

Mood: Apathetic

My life is spiraling downward
I couldn’t get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry concert
It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like “Stab my heart because I love you” and “Rip apart my soul” and of course “Stabby rip stab stab” And It doesn’t help that I couldn’t get my hair to do that flippy thing either…like that guy from that band can do….some days you know...

I’m an emo kid, non-conforming as can be
You’d be non-conforming too if you look just like me
I have paint on my nails and makeup on my face
I’m almost emo enough to start shaving my legs
Cause I feel real deep when dressing in drag
I call it freedom of expression, most just call me a fag
Our dudes look like chicks and chicks look like dykes
Cause emo is one step below transvestite

Stop my breathing and slit my throat
I must be emo

I don’t jump around when I go to shows
I must be emo

I’m dark and sensitive with low self esteem
The way I dress makes everyday feel like Halloween
I have no real problems but I like to make believe
I stole my sister’s mascara now I’m grounded for a week
Sulking and writing poetry are my hobbies
I can’t get through a hawthorne heights album without sobbing
Girls keep breaking up with me, it’s never any fun
They say they already have a pussy, they don’t need another one

Stop my breathing and slit my throat
I must be emo

I don’t jump around when I go to shows
I must be emo

Dye in my hair and polish on my toes
I must be emo

I play guitar and write suicide notes
I must be emo

my life is just a black abyss... ya know..it’s so dark. And it’s suffocating me, grabbing a hold of me and tightening its grip, tighter than a pair of my little sisters jeans...which look great on me by the way.

When I get depressed I cut my wrist in every direction
Hearing songs about getting dumped gives me an erection
I write in a live journal and wear thick rimmed glasses
I tell my friends I bleed black and cry during classes
I’m just a bad, cheap imitation of goth
You can read me “Catcher in the Rye” and watch me jack off
I wear skin tight clothes while hating my life
If I said that I like girls I’d only be half right

I look like I’m dead and dress like a homo
I must be emo

Screw xbox I play old school Nintendo
I must be emo

I like to whine and hate my parentals
I must be emo

Me and my friends all look like clones
I must be emo

My parents don’t get me ya know
They think I’m gay just because they saw me kiss a guy… well, a couple guys …but still, I mean it’s the 2000’s, can’t two…or 4 dudes make out with each other without being gay
I mean, chicks dig that kinda thing anyways
I don’t know diary, sometimes I think you are the only one that gets me…you’re my best friend
I feel like tacos

if this is you reply, feedback is good
very good song, ive seen the video
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

lol, its a song some guy made bout emos kinda funny
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

older than jesus.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
so many people just dont get emos. theyre sad cuz they see the world differently, they usually go through real bad shit times......not like spoiled bad shit like real bad shit.....no one understands how they feel.
Quote by Joker1648

you replied very fast.
why so?

Because I have DSL.
besides the part about old-school nintendo, that song's hilarious.
emo's are not worthy to play old nintendo.
hahahahaha!!!
that songs comedy!!

what a piss take of classic emo that is, even if it is supposed to be proper emo
hahahahahaha

makes me chuckle
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
so many people just dont get emos. theyre sad cuz they see the world differently, they usually go through real bad shit times......not like spoiled bad shit like real bad shit.....no one understands how they feel.

It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

i'd say that's only the case with a small portion of them. all of the emo's i know are rich, or at least have a lot of money, a nice family, lots of friends, and they have no reason to hate their life.
Quote by frottage
i'd say that's only the case with a small portion of them. all of the emo's i know are rich, or at least have a lot of money, a nice family, lots of friends, and they have no reason to hate their life.

i dont know any emos who are rich or have good families, or have a lot of good friends. im blessed with good friends, but i dont have money nor a good family.
Oh wow.

Is this 5 years ago?

My bad.

/backs out into present day.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Oh wow.

Is this 5 years ago?

My bad.

/backs out into present day.

Quote by frottage

I only know one person I'd consider "emo"

He isn't rich in the slightest, his parents split when he was younger and he has an abusive step father. He lives with five sisters, 3 of which are under the age of 7 (he's 19). He doesn't do well academically, and has always been subject to abuse.

Yet, he doesnt give a shit about any of that. He's just emo cus he likes the attention it gets him

Bless.
I have to say, most people that are emo are just running with a fad. However, people that are genuinely depressed are usually thrown into emo culture and never taken seriously. People like you guys, on UG, would rather make fun of someone who could be clinically depressed to make yourselves feel cool than try to help someone who could easily be on the verge of something horrible.

Though most "emos" are just whiney bitches, there are a good amount that are legitimate. So please, think before you go off and say, "God, what a fag! They probably have friends and family and money! They're just whining!"
Quote by stringmagician
I have to say, most people that are emo are just running with a fad. However, people that are genuinely depressed are usually thrown into emo culture and never taken seriously. People like you guys, on UG, would rather make fun of someone who could be clinically depressed to make yourselves feel cool than try to help someone who could easily be on the verge of something horrible.

Though most "emos" are just whiney bitches, there are a good amount that are legitimate. So please, think before you go off and say, "God, what a fag! They probably have friends and family and money! They're just whining!"

Well, I think most people that have real problems (and aren't just whiny/have a wrong view on the world) don't join a big culture group about being sad..
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Quote by Kailoq
Well, I think most people that have real problems (and aren't just whiny/have a wrong view on the world) don't join a big culture group about being sad..

If it helps them to feel accepted...
Emo bashing isn't that funny after hearing the same things over and over but YEEAAAAAH
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
i dont know any emos who are rich or have good families, or have a lot of good friends. im blessed with good friends, but i dont have money nor a good family.

well then you have no reason to be emo. my family has little money, and i have a few friends, but i'm happy. maybe you do have a good family, it's just that your emoness causes you to see everything including them in a negative perspective.
Quote by frottage
well then you have no reason to be emo. my family has little money, and i have a few friends, but i'm happy. maybe you do have a good family, it's just that your emoness causes you to see everything including them in a negative perspective.

dude what are you talking about? ive got a shitty family and i have no money. my friend almost died yesterday. what am i supposed to do? be happy about it?
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
dude what are you talking about? ive got a shitty family and i have no money. my friend almost died yesterday. what am i supposed to do? be happy about it?

Quit whining about it for a start.

We all have problems, but we don't all feel the need to whine about it all the Goddamn time.

Whining doesn't achieve anything apart from annoying me.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Quit whining about it for a start.

We all have problems, but we don't all feel the need to whine about it all the Goddamn time.

Whining doesn't achieve anything apart from annoying me.

Well, not everyone can just overcome problems. People don't take everything the same way, some get discouraged, some want to try even harder. There's things that would cause some people to get a depression but wouldn't do that to others.

But if you're feeling bad, you're feeling bad, even if your life isn't bad at all. No way around it. What you gotta do is accept it, everyone is different, we all move at different speeds, but you can get over it, if you want to. A lot of people just give up.

What doesn't work is becoming emo when most of you don't even have a clue what it is and listening to pop-punk about break-ups and dying birds.

Kids'/teens' view on the world is just f*cked up causing a lot of them to feel bad about stuff that isn't truely bad, but instead of working to set things straight again they fall into the traps of culture-groups (like the so called "emos").
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Quote by lateraluspiral
older than jesus.

Older than God...
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

No money, yet persumably a guitar, and access to a computer with Internet access, steady enough so that I can recognize your username and avatar already. That bears little scrutiny.

Your family life, however, I'm in no situation to comment on.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by lateraluspiral
Because I have DSL.

hahaha funny !!!

i dont know this song...who wrote it?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

xDie_Romanticx There's a difference between being emo and having a sucky life.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

Someone who's screenname is xDie_Romanticx is defending emo kids by saying no one understands them?

Go cry into your scarf you bitchy little shit.
Dickless.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

you're not the only person in the world with problems; other people do, and they're not emo. my best friend is almost 18, and his parents are very messed up and he can hardly ever leave his house, but he's not emo at all; he lives with it and doesn't complain. everyone has problems, and some of them there's nothing you can do about, so you should just live with instead of displaying to the world how bad your life "sucks".
Quote by xDie_Romanticx

Stop trying to be special.
Everyone single one goes through shit times. It's not an excuse to whine on everything and feel different and alienated from society.
So stop whining.
Page 1 of 2