So, I'm just wondering what I would need to record vocals and 1 guitar(usually an acoustic). I was looking at the line 6 toneport UX1, would this be a good buy? line 6 toneport UX1
Is there something else in this price range(less than $175) that would be a better idea? Should I look instead for a small mixer? Thanks.
nothing to see here
Last edited by Seiko-Unleashed at Jan 13, 2007,
I recently bought an M-Audio Black Box, fantastic bit of kit, has a microphone input and a guitar input, plus loads of FX and amp models....

i chose it over the line 6 because all the fx and everything are on the device instead of on the computer, which means the comp isn't gonna be overloaded with software while recording
Dutch Apples approves any equipment made by M-Audio.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
how much did you pay for the m-audio black box? On their website it says that it costs $329, which is out of price range right now. However on musicians friend they seem to have 2 seperate prices for the same black box, one is $149 and the other is $199.
nothing to see here
Last edited by Seiko-Unleashed at Jan 13, 2007,