For the first time in a long time, I've decided to actually make a thread, instead of dwell in that of another. After a quick search, I didn't find any threads on this, but I'm sure some of you will have seen it before. "It" is artPad. artPad is a fun little flash applet that lets you, basically, paint a canvas. I've been having fun with this all day, and I thought I'd share it with you lovely people. The only slight annoyance is that to get the pictures you create onto your computer, you have to print screen and crop it in an image editing program. But hey, no pain, no gain. Without further ado then, I give you artPad:

http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/

Enjoy.

...are you saying there's a problem with my graphics tablet and photoshop?

lol, j/k. but this is basically an online, easier to use version of any number of image editing programmes.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
...are you saying there's a problem with my graphics tablet and photoshop?

lol, j/k. but this is basically an online, easier to use version of any number of image editing programmes.

Somehow, though, it's just better and easier to create half decent pictures than, say, MS Paint. Point taken, but I just find it much more fun.

Quote by robbie
Somehow, though, it's just better and easier to create half decent pictures than, say, MS Paint. Point taken, but I just find it much more fun.

lol, fair enough.

but please don't say the M. P. words out loud, my computer is listening...

i guess i'm just an art-geek, i like my arty programmes

but that thing is fun, too
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy