groovy.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral
groovy.

yeah, but of course it will probably get a slot on sunday mornings when no one listens.

it should be daily and during daylight hours.
it's a move in a good direction...

Los Angeles has had a station called Indie 103.1 for more than maybe 2 years that plays fairly legitimate indie music. i mean, you can't expect a band with a localish-cult following to make the air, but some good stuff hits that radio station. also...if you're NPR public radio is worth anything at all, it'll have at least a show or two with good indie music. also here in LA, KCRW (and basically most of it's sister stations for about 100 miles in all directions) has hours of legitimate indie music...from alternative rock to the most obscure electronica and remixes of those already-obscure songs. Nic Harcourt from Morning Becomes Ecclectic is the man.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Quote by phobos
it's a move in a good direction...

Los Angeles has had a station called Indie 103.1 for more than maybe 2 years that plays fairly legitimate indie music. i mean, you can't expect a band with a localish-cult following to make the air, but some good stuff hits that radio station. also...if you're NPR public radio is worth anything at all, it'll have at least a show or two with good indie music. also here in LA, KCRW (and basically most of it's sister stations for about 100 miles in all directions) has hours of legitimate indie music...from alternative rock to the most obscure electronica and remixes of those already-obscure songs. Nic Harcourt from Morning Becomes Ecclectic is the man.

well yeah, LA has a decent radio system but the US doesnt.

this will impact the entire US.

i like that.

oh, and i used to stream 103.1 all the time here in TN ;]